Coffeehouse Thread

41 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Shreya

Zeo said:

More than happy to help. If anyone's coming to interview at microsoft and would like some feedback and or more information please don't hesitate to email me from channel 9(click the little mail icon on my profile - on the left of this post <--).

And after you have your interview, take a break and relax because you've just experienced one of the most stressful interviews on the face of the planet.

Good luck to all the candidates! Big Smile

Hello,

I am interviewing for the technical account manager position next week and would really appreciate any advice or information as to how the interviews for TAM are like. Couple months ago, I had onsite interview for sde/sdet position but was not selected and they emailed me about this position, which seems interesting. They said the interview is going to be different from the one I had earlier so I have no idea. I had a technical phone screen interview, which was more customer focused and we discussed about the projects I had completed in detail. So, for the on-site interiview if there aren't any whiteboard questions, what are they going to ask..... Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• User profile image
    Ana86

@Zeo: Im getting interviewed fro TAM, I was wondering If I could get a few tips from you.... thanks!!

• User profile image
    Ana86

@Gambit: what kind of question were you asked for the phone interview?

• User profile image
    jay_k23

I am going to have interview for the Technical Account Manager. Can any one please help me out with this.

• User profile image
    jay_k23

@Zeo: I want to talk to you regarding 2nd round Interviews at microsoft.

I saw your link but I was not able to see your email address.

Can you please give me your email address Smiley

or you are ok with me calling you on ur number Smiley

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    jay_k23

@Zeo You Rock Bro Smiley

I have sent you an email already thanks for  replying so promptly

• User profile image
    Carsonyan

@Zeo:Hi Zeo. I'm offered a 2nd round interview for TAM. Can I also send you an email about the questions i have? It seems to me Zeo 0 1 @ hotmail.com is not working?

• User profile image
    jay_k23

@Zeo: Hi Zeo did u receive my mail on Zeo01@hotmail.com ?

• User profile image
    ttothel

Hey Zeo could you provide some general pointers on what the interview for the technical account manager will be like?

thanks man!

• User profile image
    W3bbo

, ttothel wrote

Hey Zeo could you provide some general pointers on what the interview for the technical account manager will be like?

thanks man!

• Do you enjoy technical things?
    • Do you enjoy accounts?
    • Do you enjoy managing things?

That's all I can think of for now.

• User profile image
    contextfree`

Can we really assume those questions are relevant? I mean, a Program Manager at Microsoft is neither a programmer nor a manager.

• User profile image
    srav123

Can some body post about the onsite interview for technical account manager at Microsoft?

• User profile image
    evildictait​or

, contextfree` wrote

Can we really assume those questions are relevant? I mean, a Program Manager at Microsoft is neither a programmer nor a manager.

Actually they are a manager - just not a line manager. They manage the "program", which is also not the same as being a programmer. They make sure the key stakeholders of the program are kept up to date with progress and design, so that the program isn't a surprise when it's delivered and they make sure that deadlines are kept and resources on the team are properly utilized.

• User profile image
    jay_k23

@Zeo:

I have not received any email from your side regarding the questions I asked ?

Are you busy Bro ? Can you please find some time and email me I would really appreciate it.

If any one else knows more about TAM 2nd round Interview please let me know.

• User profile image
    TakeitEasy

@Jay_k23

Have you had your 2nd TAM On-Site interview yet? Interviewing for the same position.

• User profile image
    TakeitEasy

@jay_k23:

Have you had your 2nd TAM On-Site interview yet? Interviewing for the same position.

• User profile image
    TakeitEasy

@Zeo:

Hey Zeo is your current email address valid? 

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.