Coffeehouse Thread

46 posts

Proof Positive: Bush is 25X Worse Than Satan

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Minh

dahat wrote:
    I am so sure of this, that I am not going to sit here and argue about these things with you and participate in your outright refusal to move beyond this pathetic trolling... instead, I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and see if you will do the same.

I'm not in a particularly argumentative mood. Catch me some other time. It's a couple days from New Year day. Go plan parties, have some fun, for X sakes.
    dahat wrote:
    If they aren't... the please do us all a favor and shut the hell up when it comes to this political trolling.

But why? it's the few free things that I enjoy.
    dahat wrote:

I will mention that if you don't... I will make it a point to remind you and everyone else of how strong my convictions and predictions are in this and how weak yours are.

Fair enough?

Knock yourself out. It's a free country. I'll support your right to free speech, even though, you don't support mine.

• User profile image
    Harlequin

I gotta say, Channel 9 has been sucking lately, and this thread is the cherry on top.

• User profile image
    Secret​Software

I beleive he should be tried in a tribunal appointed by the UN, like  Slobodan Milosevic for war crimes against humanity.

• User profile image
    billh

I'm surprised Charles hasn't locked this thread yet. Is he on vacation again?

• User profile image
    Secret​Software

billh wrote:
    I'm surprised Charles hasn't locked this thread yet. Is he on vacation again?

Why do you want it to be locked?

If it is something you like, leave it, but if it is something you dont like, lock it? That sounds un American to me!

• User profile image
    billh

SecretSoftware wrote:

billh wrote: I'm surprised Charles hasn't locked this thread yet. Is he on vacation again?
    Why do you want it to be locked?

If it is something you like, leave it, but if it is something you dont like, lock it? That sounds un American to me!
    I don't want it to be locked actually. I'm just surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Joy to the world!

• User profile image
    Secret​Software

dahat wrote:

Minh wrote:I don't buy the mid-term election results, either, Dahat.

I think most of those votes against Bush were accidents. They probably intended to go Bush, but somehow tripped & pulled the wrong lever instead.

How can you expect to be taken seriously when you take something very logical and simple that I said, and blow it off and make stuff up?

Please stop dodging the question and answer it if you so firmly believe in what you say: How do you explain the lack of votes in the Senate to convict the President after an impeachment? If the American people think so ill of him, why didn’t they give that tool to the Democrats and enable them to remove him from office once and for all?

Do you think that they are that afraid of Cheney that they dare not remove Bush-43 for fear of the ascension of a greater tyrant? If that was the case and the Democrats had the votes, they could also remove Cheney as well and give Pelosi the top job.

Why didn't they?

Or am I just 'spinning'?

Because there is a small % of the American people who like this president. These are the background noise.

• User profile image
    billh

Minh wrote:
    An AP/AOL poll asks:

Worse Villain of 2006

Saddam Hussein 6%
    Uh, your 6% guy is about to be hanged, thus invalidating this poll.

Saddam may hang within hours: senior Iraqi source

Reuters wrote:
    "Things have changed in the past three hours. There were some issues ... and now that is resolved so it seems it's possible he may be hanged tonight," the source, who is in a senior position of authority, said after a day of confusion.

• User profile image
    billh

Here, why not read something productive? It's actually from a science site.

Star of Bethlehem Explanations

• User profile image
    jb43081

Minh wrote:
    It's an interesting glimpse into the mid-term election, though.

No, it really isn't. It's just your attempt to be a troll. Mission accomplished.

• User profile image
    jb43081

dahat wrote:
    Sadly the Libertarians will likely still be sitting off to the side saying "What about us? Don't you guys like us? Oh yea... you don't know who we are."

I am a Libertarian as well, and I feel that most people really are Libertarian but don't know it, or don't want to be associated with a "losing party."

We need a big star to become an "activist" of the party. I think if people really knew what the platform was about and voted their concious, we would have a Libertarian congress and president.

• User profile image
    Minh

jb43081 wrote:

Minh wrote:It's an interesting glimpse into the mid-term election, though.

No, it really isn't. It's just your attempt to be a troll. Mission accomplished.
    Y'all are taking this way out of proportion. It's not trolling. I presented a fair & balanced view.

Or did you just ignored the fact that Bush is 4X better than Jesus in the same post?

• User profile image
    Minh

billh wrote:

Minh wrote:An AP/AOL poll asks:

Worse Villain of 2006

Saddam Hussein 6%
    Uh, your 6% guy is about to be hanged, thus invalidating this poll.

Saddam may hang within hours: senior Iraqi source

You don't have to be alive through out 2006 to be qualified for "The Worse Villain of 2006."  Don't worry. It's a common misconception.

• User profile image
    dahat

Minh wrote:

dahat wrote:
    I will mention that if you don't... I will make it a point to remind you and everyone else of how strong my convictions and predictions are in this and how weak yours are.

Fair enough?

Knock yourself out. It's a free country. I'll support your right to free speech, even though, you don't support mine.

There is a difference between support, endorsement, agreement and respect of content.

Believe it or not free speech does not mean you can say anything and everything you want when you want and where you want.

• User profile image
    dahat

jb43081 wrote:
    I am a Libertarian as well, and I feel that most people really are Libertarian but don't know it, or don't want to be associated with a "losing party."

We need a big star to become an "activist" of the party. I think if people really knew what the platform was about and voted their concious, we would have a Libertarian congress and president.

I fully agree with you.

Biggest problem the LP has right now, even more so than being thought of as a losing party is their/our complete and utter lack of money.

When I contacted the LP congressional candidate for the at large seat about a lawn sign he lectured me on how he doesn’t take money from special interest groups and therefore can’t afford such things.

Never mind the fact that you, I and virtually every other voter or campaign contributor is by definition a special interest group, it is high time that the party gets off it’s high horse and accept money from as many sources as they can and attach 0 promises to them.

My perverted hope is to win the lottery one of these years and after paying off my student loans, buying a huge plot of land for farming and hunting... use a good chunk of the rest to knock off my congresswoman in the election and actually for once have an LP tv ad, mailings, door pamphlets and a great deal of time driving to city to city talking to people.

The only problem with such a plan is South Dakota rather likes the highway dollars we get and wouldn’t be all that eager to give it up.

• User profile image
    Secret​Software

Bush has replaced Adolph Hitler. His grandfather and father, were financial officers for Hilter's bank accounts in the USA.

So I am not surprised that he inherrited Hitlaristic idology of mass murdering many innocent civilians world wide. I guess the Child of the Devil is 25X worse than his father, Satan.Sad

• User profile image
    Kevin Daly

I find myself living in a science fictiony Doomsday scenario: it seems the entire human race has been infected with a bizarre virus that reduces the adult population to the intellectual level of 12 year old boys, debating whether Superman would beat Batman in fight.

Sigh.

PS. Those soldiers that are bigger heroes than Jesus - would that include the ones who raped that young girl and murdered her and her family?
    Just asking.

• User profile image
    Ping

US government has spent a long time to make themselves seems to be "democratic", Bush has destroyed it all.
    If it's not Iraq this time, it could be Iran or North Korea, well US have proved they have Nuclear weapon, why US attack Iraq-a country they couldn't find any nuclear weapon?Perplexed

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.