Coffeehouse Thread

21 posts

And baby #5 is born

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

On the 3rd my wife (soon to be ex) had our 5th baby Trinity Ann.

I have a picture on my blog here.

• User profile image
    jamie

so cute Smiley

congrats!

• User profile image
    Red5

Nice work!
    Sorry it's bittersweet with the pending divorce.

• User profile image
    CSMR

I hope you stay together or she finds a good home. It's sad to have children grow up in broken families.

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

Thanks

Yeah when the divorce gets started it's really going to hurt, but me and my wife are becoming best friends. Her boyfriend now is really supportive of me being around the kids and my girlfriend is really supportive of me going to see them and spending time with them.

I just really wish it would have worked out for my kids...at the least.

• User profile image
    Minh

Congrats!

That's a big family.

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

Minh wrote:
    Congrats!

That's a big family.

Yeah I never planned on having that many kids, but things happen and I wouldn't wish any of them away

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

Beautiful baby, cool name.  Congrats Cyber.  Give everyone my best wishes.

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

Thanks, that really means alot. After talking with my "ex" today, I'm gonna take my daughter this weekend. YAY!

• User profile image
    littleguru

Congrats! Smiley

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

littleguru wrote:
    Congrats!

Thanks

• User profile image
    Sabot

Nice one m8, congrats Smiley

• User profile image
    BruceMorgan

Cybermagellan wrote:
    ...  Her boyfriend  ....
    Now I'm almost certain to get slammed for this, but what the heck.

If there's one thing that says "Stop!  Don't get involved!" more than 4 young kids, it's "on the rebound, not divorced yet".

And "pregnant with soon-to-be-ex's 5th kid"?  WTF?

Seriously - does the man have any working neurons?

Or is my "train wreck" prediction off base?

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

BruceMorgan wrote:

Cybermagellan wrote:...  Her boyfriend  ....
    Now I'm almost certain to get slammed for this, but what the heck.

If there's one thing that says "Stop!  Don't get involved!" more than 4 young kids, it's "on the rebound, not divorced yet".

And "pregnant with soon-to-be-ex's 5th kid"?  WTF?

Seriously - does the man have any working neurons?

Or is my "train wreck" prediction off base?

No Bruce you're right it is a train wreck....sadly however it's not avoidable. What turned out to be a "week breather" turned out to be a big s%*t sandwhich. Trust me, it's hard to deal with, it's hard to explain, and it's hard to live with some days.

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

At least his ex-wifes boyfriend is not claiming that Cyber threatened him with a machete.  A couple of days before my court date last month, I think I told a few of you guys about this one, my ex sent her boyfriend over to the house to pick up a few of her lingering belongings that were in the garage.  i was cleaning up some shrubbery and crap in the yard and was using my machete to clean it up.  He pulled up and asked where the stuff was I said it was in the garage towards the back.  I pointed using the machete.  He was taking a long time so I went to check and he was eyeing my stuff.  I walked up and smacked the boxes with the side of the machete and I said and I quoate " This one and this one, get em and get out. " about that time my daughter had opened the door and came out to the garage and he made the comment, " So much hostility, cant we just be friends" to which I said, " Sure we can be friends, in fact lets go hunting sometime" completely sarcastic.  That night my ex called me asking me why I was so childish and threatening him with a knife.  I tried to explain to her that I didnt do it and explain what happened, she wasnt hearing it.  So last wed when we went to open gifts from the kids mom, since they were in PR for Christmas and my ex actually got me a gift, it was a leather organizer to hold dates and had a place to store a PDA, rather nice actually and her BF made the comment, " So you can keep up with your court dates" At this time I got up and was going to go smack him when my daughter stepped between us and grabbed me.  My ex actually did make the comment that what he said was not funny and he claimed he was only kidding but this is the same dude that when my son threw the chair at his teacher he said "What do you expect?  He going to be a maniac thug, just like the man who is raising him".  the guy doesnt know me, but perception is all he cares about.  Sure, I have a bunch of tattooes, I collect guns and knives, I have a bad temper, I know 350 ways to kill a human being and I know how to extract any information I want from you using a propane torch and a clothes hanger.  Im not a religous guy and since I dont have a IT job and half-own a bar I may drink more than I should.  Does that make me a maniac thug?

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Yes?

• User profile image
    blowdart

Wow. All I can say (aside from congrats) is that your stories make me feel better about my (bitter) divorce.

• User profile image
    UlsterFry

Congrats,

maybe you could get AOL to sponsor your 5-a-side fooball team Smiley

Cybermagellan wrote:
    ?
    Trust me, it's hard to deal with, it's hard to explain, and it's hard to live with some days.

Keep your chin up, you gotta ride the low's and the high's

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.