Coffeehouse Thread

10 posts

Vista UK Developer Launch

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    benn23uk

Originally I was just going to post aking who's going, but then I thought I should point out a post on Ian Moulster's blog. Apparently attendees to the physical event will all get free copies of *either* Windows Vista Ultimate or Office 2007 Professional...

http://blogs.msdn.com/ianm/archive/2007/01/09/software-for-launch-event-attendees-physical-event.aspx

Oh, and people who follow the online webcasts at the same time get entered into a draw for the possibility to win one of 1000 copies of Vista or Office. Finally a free software offer we in the UK can take advantage of. Big Smile

Are we all happy now?

• User profile image
    ZippyV

Nope, still not happy.

• User profile image
    Kevin Daly

I'm not happy 'cos New Zealand isn't having a developer launch.

I could've at least done with an excuse to get out of the office and have vendors try to tempt me with useless trinkets...

• User profile image
    Ian

I am attending the launch 'day 2 coding event' next Saturday
    (Sadly,  couldn't get a ticket for the launch day itself so looks like I might be out of luck with this offer - typical eh?).

• User profile image
    Ian

Bonus!  Just found out that day 2 attendees are also eligible! (provided they didn't attend day 1).

Double bonus!  Ian Moulster managed to squeeze me in to day 1 as well - see you there.

Ian

• User profile image
    PerfectPhase

benn23uk wrote:

Oh, and people who follow the online webcasts at the same time get entered into a draw for the possibility to win one of 1000 copies of Vista or Office. Finally a free software offer we in the UK can take advantage of.

Just recived a copy of Vista Ultimate x86 in the mail today!

benn23uk wrote:

Are we all happy now?

Hell yes! Well I am am and I'd guess 999 others Smiley

• User profile image
    webmonkey

PerfectPhase wrote:

benn23uk wrote:
    Oh, and people who follow the online webcasts at the same time get entered into a draw for the possibility to win one of 1000 copies of Vista or Office. Finally a free software offer we in the UK can take advantage of.

benn23uk wrote:

Are we all happy now?

Hell yes! Well I am am and I'd guess 999 others 

Got mine too, installed and finally got rid of the beta! Woooo!

Got a Solaris 10 DVD today too, will have to try that out later.

• User profile image
    Wee Albie

Yup, my copy of Vista Ultimate was sitting on my desk waiting for me this morning too Big Smile

Delighted!!!!!

• User profile image
    Colin Angus Mackay

PerfectPhase wrote:

benn23uk wrote:

benn23uk wrote:

Are we all happy now?

Hell yes! Well I am am and I'd guess 999 others 

I haven't received anything yet... and I was at both days Sad

• User profile image
    blowdart

Colin Angus Mackay wrote:

I haven't received anything yet... and I was at both days 

people who follow the online webcasts

You aren't getting them; seperate offer.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.