Coffeehouse Thread

10 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Vista UK Developer Launch

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    benn23uk

    Originally I was just going to post aking who's going, but then I thought I should point out a post on Ian Moulster's blog. Apparently attendees to the physical event will all get free copies of *either* Windows Vista Ultimate or Office 2007 Professional...

    http://blogs.msdn.com/ianm/archive/2007/01/09/software-for-launch-event-attendees-physical-event.aspx

    Oh, and people who follow the online webcasts at the same time get entered into a draw for the possibility to win one of 1000 copies of Vista or Office. Finally a free software offer we in the UK can take advantage of. Big Smile

    Are we all happy now?

  • User profile image
    ZippyV

    Nope, still not happy.

  • User profile image
    Kevin Daly

    I'm not happy 'cos New Zealand isn't having a developer launch.

    I could've at least done with an excuse to get out of the office and have vendors try to tempt me with useless trinkets...

  • User profile image
    Ian

    I am attending the launch 'day 2 coding event' next Saturday
    (Sadly,  couldn't get a ticket for the launch day itself so looks like I might be out of luck with this offer - typical eh?).

  • User profile image
    Ian

    Bonus!  Just found out that day 2 attendees are also eligible! (provided they didn't attend day 1).

    Double bonus!  Ian Moulster managed to squeeze me in to day 1 as well - see you there.


    Ian

  • User profile image
    PerfectPhase

    benn23uk wrote:

    Oh, and people who follow the online webcasts at the same time get entered into a draw for the possibility to win one of 1000 copies of Vista or Office. Finally a free software offer we in the UK can take advantage of.



    Just recived a copy of Vista Ultimate x86 in the mail today!

    benn23uk wrote:


    Are we all happy now?


    Hell yes! Well I am am and I'd guess 999 others Smiley

  • User profile image
    webmonkey

    PerfectPhase wrote:
    
    benn23uk wrote:
    Oh, and people who follow the online webcasts at the same time get entered into a draw for the possibility to win one of 1000 copies of Vista or Office. Finally a free software offer we in the UK can take advantage of.



    Just recived a copy of Vista Ultimate x86 in the mail today!

    benn23uk wrote:

    Are we all happy now?


    Hell yes! Well I am am and I'd guess 999 others 


    Got mine too, installed and finally got rid of the beta! Woooo!

    Got a Solaris 10 DVD today too, will have to try that out later.

  • User profile image
    Wee Albie

    Yup, my copy of Vista Ultimate was sitting on my desk waiting for me this morning too Big Smile

    Delighted!!!!!

  • User profile image
    Colin Angus Mackay

    PerfectPhase wrote:
    
    benn23uk wrote:
    Oh, and people who follow the online webcasts at the same time get entered into a draw for the possibility to win one of 1000 copies of Vista or Office. Finally a free software offer we in the UK can take advantage of.



    Just recived a copy of Vista Ultimate x86 in the mail today!

    benn23uk wrote:

    Are we all happy now?


    Hell yes! Well I am am and I'd guess 999 others 


    I haven't received anything yet... and I was at both days Sad

  • User profile image
    blowdart

    Colin Angus Mackay wrote:
    
    I haven't received anything yet... and I was at both days 


    people who follow the online webcasts

    You aren't getting them; seperate offer.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.