Coffeehouse Thread

144 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Donald Trump On George W. Bush

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    littleguru

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdxFn8FfauU

    Somebody finally saying the truth.

    I'm not an US hater! I don't hate the people. All the people I know from over there are nice people. But I don't like the US politic.

    Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkNX1rPEItk&mode=related&search found as related video to the other one... Hmmm... This is making me cry - not laugh.

  • User profile image
    phreaks

    SecretSoftware wrote:


    The American people should impeach and dismantle the Republican party because of the lies on Iraq and 911, before history is to repeat itself, and we find ourselves in another Holocaust nightmare.


    Your superior intellect is showing once again.

    The first 100 times were amusing, now it's just annoying.

  • User profile image
    Secret​Software

    Bush is the worst US president since WW2. I fear that he will stay in office indefinately, when he suspends the constitution and declares USA under emergency laws. Complete anarchy and official Dictatorships.

    That is how Adolph Hitler killed the German democracy after the Reichstag fire in 1933 (think 911), and the invasion of poland (Think Iraq).

    The American people should impeach and dismantle the Republican party because of the lies on Iraq and 911, before history is to repeat itself, and we find ourselves in another Holocaust nightmare.

    This video is interesting and it might shed some light on how things are going to be:
    Alberto Gonzales: No Constitutional Right of Habeas Corpus

  • User profile image
    Secret​Software

    phreaks wrote:
    
    SecretSoftware wrote:

    The American people should impeach and dismantle the Republican party because of the lies on Iraq and 911, before history is to repeat itself, and we find ourselves in another Holocaust nightmare.


    Your superior intellect is showing once again.

    The first 100 times were amusing, now it's just annoying.


    What good came out of the republican party in the past 6 and a bit years , since Bush took the white house by a court order?

    This might also interest you phreaks

  • User profile image
    Secret​Software

    littleguru wrote:




    Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkNX1rPEItk&mode=related&search found as related video to the other one... Hmmm... This is making me cry - not laugh.


    America Officially A Dictatorship: Military Commisions Act of 2006



    And this too might interest you

  • User profile image
    phreaks

    SecretSoftware wrote:
     phreaks wrote:  SecretSoftware wrote: The American people should impeach and dismantle the Republican party because of the lies on Iraq and 911, before history is to repeat itself, and we find ourselves in another Holocaust nightmare.Your superior intellect is showing once again.The first 100 times were amusing, now it's just annoying.What good came out of the republican party in the past 6 and a bit years , since Bush took the white house by a court order?This might also interest you phreaks


    It's not a question of what you perceive as 'good'.

    Advocating the removal of a particular party simply because you don't agree with their ideology is totalitarian at the least.

    Then in the same breath you compare them to the N4z1 party.
    Can you say hypocrite? I thought you could.

  • User profile image
    Harlequin

    SecretSoftware wrote:


    Thought this was Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys at first....hehe

  • User profile image
    Secret​Software

    phreaks wrote:
    
    SecretSoftware wrote: phreaks wrote:  SecretSoftware wrote: The American people should impeach and dismantle the Republican party because of the lies on Iraq and 911, before history is to repeat itself, and we find ourselves in another Holocaust nightmare.Your superior intellect is showing once again.The first 100 times were amusing, now it's just annoying.What good came out of the republican party in the past 6 and a bit years , since Bush took the white house by a court order?This might also interest you phreaks


    It's not a question of what you perceive as 'good'.

    Advocating the removal of a particular party simply because you don't agree with their ideology is totalitarian at the least.

    Then in the same breath you compare them to the N4z1 party.
    Can you say hypocrite? I thought you could.


    ITs not that I disagree with their ideology. I disagree with their methods. They lied to the world. They made up fake and fabricated evidence that Iraq had WMDs and that the threat was immenant, when BUSH knew full well that Iraq had nothing, and they could not even , as Powell said, project conventional power against their neighbours.

    So this fabricated lie, got the UN involved and mislead the american people into a false war, that lead to the death of more than 3000 US soldiers and millions of Iraqis.

    Not only that, they destroyed the bill of rights and the rights of the US citizens to privacy, as well as destroyed US obligations to  international conventions, and made us look like the N4z1s with Abu Ghraib and the secret CIA mini-Holocaust concentration camps all over Europe and the rest of the world. And he aint quiting. He wants to start another war with Iran, and tomorrow China and Russia.

    He keeps saying the responsiblity for the mistakes lie with him, but what does that mean? Is it just lip service?

    I dont want to list and keep listing, because you are very well aware of what he did to this republic.  And instead of  standing up for the founding principles that made America what it is, you are saying to them give me more.

    so if you want to eat Bush's sh*t pie, then get yourself a big old fork and dig in. Go for it, cause he's got a never ending supply.

    As for me , I will pass, thank you very much!

    PS: See this YouTube Video , It might open your eyes

  • User profile image
    Secret​Software

    Harlequin wrote:
    
    SecretSoftware wrote:
    America Officially A Dictatorship: Military Commisions Act of 2006



    Thought this was Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys at first....hehe


    LOL

  • User profile image
    Harlequin

    Ferengi Rules of Aquisition 34 and 47 come into play here:

    34. War is good for business.
    47. Don't trust a man wearing a suit better than your own.

  • User profile image
    Secret​Software

    Harlequin wrote:
    Ferengi Rules of Aquisition 34 and 47 come into play here:

    34. War is good for business.
    47. Don't trust a man wearing a suit better than your own.


    I thought there were only 32 Rules of Aquisition, LOL.

  • User profile image
    PaoloM

    SecretSoftware wrote:
    ITs not that I disagree with their ideology. I disagree with their methods. They lied to the world. They made up fake and fabricated evidence that Iraq had WMDs and that the threat was immenant, when BUSH knew full well that Iraq had nothing, and they could not even , as Powell said, project conventional power against their neighbours.

    So, ALL republicans are guilty, so you want to disband the whole party?

  • User profile image
    PaoloM

    SecretSoftware wrote:
    
    PaoloM wrote: 
    SecretSoftware wrote: ITs not that I disagree with their ideology. I disagree with their methods. They lied to the world. They made up fake and fabricated evidence that Iraq had WMDs and that the threat was immenant, when BUSH knew full well that Iraq had nothing, and they could not even , as Powell said, project conventional power against their neighbours.

    So, ALL republicans are guilty, so you want to disband the whole party?


    Who gave him the "OK" to go with the war? The republican controlled congress did, and they could have checked if the evidence were fabricated or not. They went ahead with authorizing things that go against the constitution that Bush raised his right hand in affirmation that he will protect it and defend it.

    So what do you want  "taking responsibility " and being accountable be? Or is it just some empty words that will desipate with the wind?

    By going with your stance, the american population allowed the republicans to hold a majority in the congress (they voted them there), so the whole american population is guilty by association.

    They should just disband the USA.

  • User profile image
    Secret​Software

    PaoloM wrote:
    
    SecretSoftware wrote:ITs not that I disagree with their ideology. I disagree with their methods. They lied to the world. They made up fake and fabricated evidence that Iraq had WMDs and that the threat was immenant, when BUSH knew full well that Iraq had nothing, and they could not even , as Powell said, project conventional power against their neighbours.

    So, ALL republicans are guilty, so you want to disband the whole party?


    Who gave him the "OK" to go with the war? The republican controlled congress did, and they could have checked if the evidence were fabricated or not. They went ahead with authorizing things that go against the constitution that Bush raised his right hand in affirmation that he will protect it and defend it.

    So what do you want  "taking responsibility " and being accountable be? Or is it just some empty words that will desipate with the wind?

    These people , by lieing to the world and especially to the American people, committed egregous , and horrible mistakes on the international level, that damaged the reputation of the United States of America for at least 2 decades to come if not for ever.

    There should be reform with in the Party to rid it of all the dirt in it, and come clean to the American people.

  • User profile image
    Secret​Software

    PaoloM wrote:
    
    SecretSoftware wrote:
    PaoloM wrote: 
    SecretSoftware wrote: ITs not that I disagree with their ideology. I disagree with their methods. They lied to the world. They made up fake and fabricated evidence that Iraq had WMDs and that the threat was immenant, when BUSH knew full well that Iraq had nothing, and they could not even , as Powell said, project conventional power against their neighbours.

    So, ALL republicans are guilty, so you want to disband the whole party?


    Who gave him the "OK" to go with the war? The republican controlled congress did, and they could have checked if the evidence were fabricated or not. They went ahead with authorizing things that go against the constitution that Bush raised his right hand in affirmation that he will protect it and defend it.

    So what do you want  "taking responsibility " and being accountable be? Or is it just some empty words that will desipate with the wind?

    By going with your stance, the american population allowed the republicans to hold a majority in the congress (they voted them there), so the whole american population is guilty by association.

    They should just disband the USA.


    The American people protested. Congress went along with President Bush's neo-con agenda, even though there were public protests to this. So the American people did not agree to what congress passed. Certainly they did not agree to having their privacy get raped by the NSA.

    As you know politicians make false promises just to get elected, and then they change everything. So dont associate the american people with these people.

  • User profile image
    JohnAskew

    PaoloM is making sense here, imho.

    What needs be "undone" is the immense increase in Executive branch power that accrued under the guidance of Dick Cheney & friends. Bush is the dufus in the spotlight for the real Plutocrats.

    Dick Cheney was a high official in the Nixon administration, and has since that time made his mission in life the exaltation of the Presidency to a greater role than intended by the founding father's Constitution and Bill of Rights, etc, ad infinitum.

    The lies for goading a vulnerable people into an unwarranted war (Iraq) is an impeachable offense and both Bush and Cheney are guilty.

    With Republicans like McCain and Colin Powell, (there are many more), the offenders are not ALL Republicans, but the "neo_Cons" -- that are Cheney and his cronies (including dufus Bush).

    There is no justification for Gitmo or Iraq.

    My .02

  • User profile image
    PaoloM

    SecretSoftware wrote:
    The American people protested.

    And no republican protested? Not ONE of them?
    SecretSoftware wrote:
    Congress went along with President Bush's neo-con agenda, even though there were public protests to this. So the American people did not agree to what congress passed.

    The majority did agree. You know that silly democracy thing...
    SecretSoftware wrote:
    Certainly they did not agree to having their privacy get raped by the NSA.

    How do you know that? Are you speaking for the 100% of the american population?
    SecretSoftware wrote:
    As you know politicians make false promises just to get elected, and then they change everything. So dont associate the american people with these people.

    So why do you associate all republicans with "these people"?

  • User profile image
    phreaks

    SecretSoftware wrote:
    
    phreaks wrote: 
    SecretSoftware wrote:  phreaks wrote:  SecretSoftware wrote: The American people should impeach and dismantle the Republican party because of the lies on Iraq and 911, before history is to repeat itself, and we find ourselves in another Holocaust nightmare.Your superior intellect is showing once again.The first 100 times were amusing, now it's just annoying.What good came out of the republican party in the past 6 and a bit years , since Bush took the white house by a court order?This might also interest you phreaks


    It's not a question of what you perceive as 'good'.

    Advocating the removal of a particular party simply because you don't agree with their ideology is totalitarian at the least.

    Then in the same breath you compare them to the N4z1 party.
    Can you say hypocrite? I thought you could.


    ITs not that I disagree with their ideology. I disagree with their methods. They lied to the world. They made up fake and fabricated evidence that Iraq had WMDs and that the threat was immenant, when BUSH knew full well that Iraq had nothing, and they could not even , as Powell said, project conventional power against their neighbours.

    So this fabricated lie, got the UN involved and mislead the american people into a false war, that lead to the death of more than 3000 US soldiers and millions of Iraqis.



    What are you talking about?
    We got our Intel on Iraq's WMD's from various sources, including the UN. Not the other way around.

    Do you even research your facts before you go spouting BS, or do you just react emotionally?

    The Fact is that according to the UN Iraq had unaccounted for WMD's.

    President Bush gave Iraq an ultimatum when it became evident that the UN was unable to enforce their own resolutions.

    Provide documentation that identifies where, when and how the unaccounted for WMD's were disposed of, or provide us with their current locations.  He also warned that failure to comply would be dealt with by force.

    Iraq refused to comply.

    UN resolution 1441 (Dated NOV 8, 2002) wrote:

     Deploring the fact that Iraq has not provided an accurate, full, final, and complete disclosure, as required by resolution 687 (1991), of all aspects of its programmes to develop weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missiles with a range greater than one hundred and fifty kilometres, and of all holdings of such weapons, their components and production facilities and locations, as well as all other nuclear programmes, including any which it claims are for purposes not related to nuclear-weapons-usable material,



    This intelligence was also supported by the CIA and MI5.

    If you want to argue using fantasy as fact than take it to romper room.

    The rest of your raving rant is just as absurd, so I won't waste my time addressing them.


Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.