Coffeehouse Thread

33 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Rosie O'Donnell Wants Bush Impeached

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Secret​Software

I guess She agrees with Trump

She is not alone.

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

Rosie is a moron...'nuff said.
    Who cares what Rosie thinks.

She also complained about how American Idol is making fun of people's appearances on national TV...just weeks after doing the very same thing to Trump on The View...

Besides...hasn't this forum had its fair share of "Bush sucks" threads? What is the purpose of yet another?

• User profile image
    brian.​shapiro

Donald and Rosie will finally make peace because they agree on Bush

• User profile image
    Secret​Software

jsampsonPC wrote:
    Rosie is a moron...'nuff said.
    Who cares what Rosie thinks.

She also complained about how American Idol is making fun of people's appearances on national TV...just weeks after doing the very same thing to Trump on The View...

Besides...hasn't this forum had its fair share of "Bush sucks" threads? What is the purpose of yet another?

Well, you  have got to have a Rosie "Bush Sucks" thread if you have a Trump "Bush Sucks" one to get the complete story Tongue Out.

• User profile image
    raymond

Angel By My Side (Song for Our Military Heroes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DIyDOaQ-dI

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

SecretSoftware wrote:
    I guess She agrees with Trump

She is not alone.

You've been online all day spamming your forum with your "impeach Bush" crap all day.  Do you have anything better to do with your time?  We are capable of finding and reading news articles and analyzing facts on our own, we don't need you to "help us along," thank you very much.

• User profile image
    Secret​Software

CannotResolveSymbol wrote:

SecretSoftware wrote:I guess She agrees with Trump

She is not alone.

You've been online all day spamming your forum with your "impeach Bush" crap all day.  Do you have anything better to do with your time?  We are capable of finding and reading news articles and analyzing facts on our own, we don't need you to "help us along," thank you very much.

Who said I am discussing this to help you along? If you dont like it dont comment on it and go to other threads.

I am wanting to see what people think about this, and discuss views on the subject. Some agree/ some disagree.

Secondly, My time is mine to waste.

Thirdly, who is "we"?

• User profile image
    TimP

This is the same Rosie "Ching Chong Ching" O'Donnell, right? Tongue Out I didn't know she was a reputable source for political opinions all of the sudden.

Seriously though, enough with the "Impeach Bush", "9/11 was a conspiracy" stuff. I don't come here to read political preaching and banter.

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

TimP wrote:
    ...I don't come here to read political preaching and banter.

Considering his icon, Rosie, I don't know if this would even qualify as "political preaching and banter"...if you ask me, it's nothing more than an embarrassing American has-been actress spouting off her nonsense once again. It's pathetic that people even feel her words are note-worthy enough to spread across the web.

• User profile image
    Jack Cade

Should he not be impeached for deliberately lying to the people of the United States when he claimed that an attack on an LA skyscraper was foiled? Even though he knew beforehand that there was no such attack.

Blair should be impeached to, but just for being a bad Prime Minister ...

• User profile image
    Secret​Software

jsampsonPC wrote:

TimP wrote:...I don't come here to read political preaching and banter.

Considering his icon, Rosie, I don't know if this would even qualify as "political preaching and banter"...if you ask me, it's nothing more than an embarrassing American has-been actress spouting off her nonsense once again. It's pathetic that people even feel her words are note-worthy enough to spread across the web.

Just because you don't agree with someone does not make them "embarrassing American". Did you see the people in the audience applauding for her when she asked for someone to ask for the impeachment of Bush?

Secondly, she is a patriotic American who calls a  spade a spade.

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

SecretSoftware wrote:
    Just because you don't agree with someone does not make them "embarrassing American". Did you see the people in the audience applauding for her when she asked for someone to ask for the impeachment of Bush?
    Applauding all of a sudden makes somebody credible? You know, I once heard a crazy black man on cspan tell everybody that the white people are intentionalling trying to kill the black population, and that the only solution to the world's problems was to exterminate all white people....followed by an applaus from his supporters. Who cares who applauds, it doesn't change the fact that Rosie is a freaking idiot!
    SecretSoftware wrote:

Oh you're just saying that because she hates Bush. I mean, really, what makes her so patriotic aside from the fact she wants to see Bush burn? The Terrorists in Iraq hate Bush too...are they equally as patriotic? What about the many families who feel a degree of safety because American is fighting for them over in a foreign country...are they just knit-whits because they don't know what they're talking about? I mean, really, what in your mind makes this lazy has-been so patriotic?

• User profile image
    Secret​Software

jsampsonPC wrote:

SecretSoftware wrote:Just because you don't agree with someone does not make them "embarrassing American". Did you see the people in the audience applauding for her when she asked for someone to ask for the impeachment of Bush?
    Applauding all of a sudden makes somebody credible? You know, I once heard a crazy black man on cspan tell everybody that the white people are intentionalling trying to kill the black population, and that the only solution to the world's problems was to exterminate all white people....followed by an applaus from his supporters. Who cares who applauds, it doesn't change the fact that Rosie is a freaking idiot!

It means they agree with her view. It not means that they are credible. And dont spin this into another thing.

jsampsonPC wrote:

SecretSoftware wrote:
    Oh you're just saying that because she hates Bush. I mean, really, what makes her so patriotic aside from the fact she wants to see Bush burn? The Terrorists in Iraq hate Bush too...are they equally as patriotic? What about the many families who feel a degree of safety because American is fighting for them over in a foreign country...are they just knit-whits because they don't know what they're talking about? I mean, really, what in your mind makes this lazy has-been so patriotic?

Oh so Rosie is a terrorist now huh?.

What about the families of the dead soldiers , that all they do is cry over their sons and daughters who died in an unjust war that was based on lies?

And if patriotism is turning your back on the founding principles of the constitution of the USA, and backing a dictator like leader, then the people who voted for change in the November elections are not patriots according to you. You in fact compare them to terrorists.

And why do you support this president? What is in it for you? Are you getting some of the petro/blood dollars that he has in his accounts him and Cheney?

More importantly, why not enlist and go see how the war is like in Iraq? Its easy to gamble with other people's kids and not your own. The people who have their hands is in water are not the same as the people who have their hands are in fire.

I guess all pro-constitution, Anti-dictatorial, anti-Bush are all terrorists-like in your dictionary. That is what you compared Rosie to.

How shameful really.

• User profile image
    Xaero_​Vincent

Rosie is just a another clueless liberal, who happens to also be fat and ugly and launches personal attacks against people for publicity.

• User profile image
    JohnAskew

brian.shapiro wrote:

Donald and Rosie will finally make peace because they agree on Bush

Just like you and me over Bill Clinton.  Big Smile

• User profile image
    JohnAskew

raymond wrote:

Angel By My Side (Song for Our Military Heroes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DIyDOaQ-dI

I don't know anyone who hates our troops, that lives in the USA.

Raise my taxes to pay for better armor! Get off the pot, GW!

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

...You never answered me...

SecretSoftware wrote:

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

SecretSoftware wrote:

jsampsonPC wrote:Applauding all of a sudden makes somebody credible? You know, I once heard a crazy black man on cspan tell everybody that the white people are intentionalling trying to kill the black population, and that the only solution to the world's problems was to exterminate all white people....followed by an applaus from his supporters. Who cares who applauds, it doesn't change the fact that Rosie is a freaking idiot!

It means they agree with her view. It not means that they are credible. And dont spin this into another thing.

jsampsonPC wrote:Oh you're just saying that because she hates Bush. I mean, really, what makes her so patriotic aside from the fact she wants to see Bush burn? The Terrorists in Iraq hate Bush too...are they equally as patriotic? What about the many families who feel a degree of safety because American is fighting for them over in a foreign country...are they just knit-whits because they don't know what they're talking about? I mean, really, what in your mind makes this lazy has-been so patriotic?

Oh so Rosie is a terrorist now huh?.

Nice spin! Where did I say Rosie was a terrorist? Smiley
    SecretSoftware wrote:

What about the families of the dead soldiers , that all they do is cry over their sons and daughters who died in an unjust war that was based on lies?

Many of those families are proud of their Soldiers, who died for the freedom of the Iraqi people. Whether you hate Bush or not is irrelevant right now, because those soldier did what they enlisted to do, and for that I am eternally grateful. I don't like the fact that we are losing men any more than you do, but those men and women that are giving their lifes are Heroic in every sense, and are giving their lifes up for something great, freedom.

When people stand up and take charge, trajedy may soon follow. Do you know how many innocent law-enforcement officers and firefighters die every year defending society? How many Firefighters were harmed and/or killed in the collapse of the WTC...should we have told them to stay our of the building, because we don't want any dead firefighters in our memories? No! They are Heros, learn to appreciate what people do for you!
    SecretSoftware wrote:
    ...And why do you support this president? What is in it for you? Are you getting some of the petro/blood dollars that he has in his accounts him and Cheney?

Yes, that's exactly why. W is sending me a check personally, and all the oil I could dream of as long as I dry a gas-guzzling hummer around town. Sheesh, are you this dumb in any other area? And besides, what makes you think I'm supporting W? If you read half of what I write about him on this site you'll see that I don't support him! I didn't vote for him, and I'm not exactly happy with his way of doing things. But that isn't the point of this thread. The point of this thread is that Rosie is an idiot, and not exactly the prime-example of a "Patriot".
    SecretSoftware wrote:

More importantly, why not enlist and go see how the war is like in Iraq? Its easy to gamble with other people's kids and not your own. The people who have their hands is in water are not the same as the people who have their hands are in fire.

I'm not gambling with anybody's kids. Those soldiers signed up knowing that war was a possibility. And even today we see soldiers who are proud to defend their country, and fight for innocent Iraqi's. What are you to say to those soldiers? Those who proudly fight for freedom? Who willingly give their lives for you and the Iraqi innocent. Are you not grateful for the price they paid?

Think about it man, every great acheivement in political history came at some cost. Learn to appreciate the cost, and support your troops!
    SecretSoftware wrote:

I guess all pro-constitution, Anti-dictatorial, anti-Bush are all terrorists-like in your dictionary. That is what you compared Rosie to.

How shameful really.

Yeah, I'm still waiting to see where I called Rosie a terrorist...care to show me?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.