Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Back button in media player... *ignore

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jamie

I know these are for the menu bar - but it would be great if they remembered your last action - not just menu choice

example - i was listening to a playlist - and i forgot and clicked a link that opened a video ( = wipes playlist)

it would have been cool if i could have hit new "Back" button - and it would have remembered the last thing it was doing: - the playlist at least - hopefully the song

would this be possible?  just cache one full instance of what it was doing?

• User profile image
    sushovande

Hit the "previous item" button (the << button in the bottom) to make that happen in wmplayer 11.

• User profile image
    jamie

sushovande wrote:
    Hit the "previous item" button (the << button in the bottom) to make that happen in wmplayer 11.

ah! thanks Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

Also works in WMP10.

And there's even a link in WMP11 on the right-hand side saying "Click here to resume your last playlist".

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

hey Jamie why you still use WMP? i mean there are many great/better players, any particular reason? Smiley

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.