Coffeehouse Thread

2 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Selsun Glue

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    GrandpaPC

Hi...I'm struggling with dandruff issues right now and I had a friend recommend Selsun Blue. Only when he told me about it, he said it was more like Selsun "Glue" for him. He used it for a month and it made his hair sticky and took weeks to wash out the stickiness. But it stopped the dandruff. What do you use?

• User profile image
    phreaks

GrandpaPC wrote:
    Hi...I'm struggling with dandruff issues right now and I had a friend recommend Selsun Blue. Only when he told me about it, he said it was more like Selsun "Glue" for him. He used it for a month and it made his hair sticky and took weeks to wash out the stickiness. But it stopped the dandruff. What do you use?

I've used Selsun Blue before and I have to admit the stuff works wonders for all sorts of different things.

I never used it for dandruff, but I have used it as shampoo as well and it seemed to do the job OK.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.