Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Hello niners

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    JonUdell

Just a quick note to introduce myself. My short bio is here. I joined Microsoft two weeks ago, you'll be seeing my writing, my podcasts, and my screencasts here and elsewhere.

A lot of the writing happens on my blog. The first of my Channel 9 media contributions is this conversation with Chris Wilson, just published today. We had a great talk and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

• User profile image
    jamie

hi jon Welcome to c9!

...going to watch video...

edit  * ah its not a video (lol)  For a moment - with the winmedia screensaver playing - i thought c9 was going for a new phsycodelic feel Wink

edit.. interesting so far...

- true about css in ie3
    - ie4 style sheets true much better
    - ie4 "interactivity - client interface - do anything with it"  <- member that? [y]
    - looking forward to "the next rounds of ie"  *can we see them now?  why not?  "we want to be totally open"  ie 3 and 4 had alpha releases..  add this to c9 and we could actually help!

- udell "make easier for users" - answer - calander stuff?  com too hard..  agreed.  * did they use com on xp themes! Tongue Out

-" i have a mac and not having a consistent properties on the right mouse"   * i hope he didnt mean that was a good thing.  i hate in vista properties of my computer is a screen - not consistant. you have to click - manage = another app (not the consistant properties dialogue

- "a long list - but attacking it pretty fast"

good! Smiley

* nice interview - thanks

• User profile image
    eagle

Hi Jon, welcome to C9....enjoy your stay.

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

yo welcome, its always good to see new softies around here Big Smile

• User profile image
    Rowan

Welcome, great topic to start with for your first show, and well thought out.

• User profile image
    Human​Compiler

Welcome, Jon!

P.S. This is Erik Porter.  Wink

• User profile image
    raymond

Hello

How do you like the weather so far in Redmond?

Cool

• User profile image
    Secret​Software

Hello. welcome!

• User profile image
    Chadk

Welcome!

And dont let them trolls scare you! They do look evil, but they are mostly harmless if not feeded!

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.