Coffeehouse Thread

1 post

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

powertogether vista install

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    csims12

I hope the average user has better luck than I. Got my disk in the mail, stuck it in, started install(upgrade of xp). Started then shortly failed(couldn't find some files). Booted up to the disk, started install failed again shortly couldn't find a source file. Finally decided must be a bad disk, used another copy(no I didn't get 2 copies,I borrowed one from someone else) and install is going good now. It will not even try to install if some programs are on your computer and some are hard to get rid of(alcohol) had to look through the registery after uninstalling it and delete anything that said alcohol. Seems like I saw somewhere that someone else had a bad disk also, at least it rolled back and I could still boot. I had the release canidate installed to a clean disk and didn't have any problems with it, guess that is what I should have done this time(clean install).

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.