Coffeehouse Thread

15 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Virgin birth, again?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    borosen

There has been miracles mentioned on the forum before, such as the traffic light turning green.

Here is another miracle.

Virgin Komodo dragon gives birth

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

It's the second coming of Christ....

• User profile image
    brian.​shapiro

how is christ going to save us as a komodo dragon

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

This thread could have been nothing more than a cool science-discussion, but how it's starting to show potential in the "offensive religious flame-war" category.

If I'm not mistaken, the Admin's had expressed their desire to keep religion and politics out of the forums...that would apply to both the religious and non-religious niners, If I'm not mistaken.

Aside form that, this is a cool article. I saw it a couple days ago on another site - neat stuff.

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

jsampsonPC wrote:
    This thread could have been nothing more than a cool science-discussion, but how it's starting to show potential in the "offensive religious flame-war" category.

If I'm not mistaken, the Admin's had expressed their desire to keep religion and politics out of the forums...that would apply to both the religious and non-religious niners, If I'm not mistaken.

Aside form that, this is a cool article. I saw it a couple days ago on another site - neat stuff.

I see no religious flame war, unless you bring it.  Loosen up.

• User profile image
    Secret​Software

brian.shapiro wrote:

LOL.

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

CannotResolveSymbol wrote:
    I see no religious flame war, unless you bring it.  Loosen up.

My god is better than yours Big Smile

• User profile image
    BlackTiger

brian.shapiro wrote:

Who told you what Christ is going to save US (U.S.?)? He is going to save komodo dragons!

If you stumbled and fell down, it doesn't mean yet, that you're going in the wrong direction.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    billh

Cybermagellan wrote:
    It's the second coming of Christ....
    Matthew 24:30

NIV wrote:
    "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. "

• User profile image
    blindlizard

Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. We live by faith, not by sight. We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad. (NIV, 2 Corinthians 5:6-10)

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

Meanwhile, Joseph, the cage cleaner has been put on administrative leave pending an investigation.

"whatever" ScanIAm(Channel9 Forums, 1:1-1)

• User profile image
    JohnAskew

F'd itself.

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

JohnAskew wrote:
    F'd itself.

Isn't that from the Book of Parthenogenesis (1:1-1)?  (biologists joke)

Herbie

EDIT:  added link for definition of parthenongenesis to make it easier to see how bad this pun really is.

• User profile image
    borosen

One of the results from Herbies search query:

Link

I also recalls seeing something on TV regarding fish that used this when there were no males among them.

(Maybe it was only evident when there were no males around).

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

ScanIAm wrote:

Meanwhile, Joseph, the cage cleaner has been put on administrative leave pending an investigation.

"whatever" ScanIAm(Channel9 Forums, 1:1-1)

I'm not sure that I like the implications of that...  is there a vomit smiley here?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.