Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

"I'm a Mac, I'm a PC..." with a sophisticated accent

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Minh

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/29/apple-uk-im-a-mac-im-a-pc-smashing-isnt-it/

The UK version of the ads... Hoy, I'm a PC, gov'nor!

• User profile image
    alwaysmc2

Okay, they still imply half-truthes, but these one's are actually funny.

• User profile image
    Jack Cade

They were funnier as Angel Summoner and Bmx Bandit.

• User profile image
    Massif

It's the posters they have with "I was made for the office" and "I was made for home" written on them which kinda bugged me. Yeah, I was made for the office 20 years ago, but now I'm the worlds largest gaming and media platform... Blurgh...

I wanted to make a set of posters with BillG and SteveJ on with "I'm the worlds largest philanthropist." and "I'm a design focussed egomaniac" on them. (SteveB could have "I'm the world's most powerful monkey.")

Apple, like the products - loathe the advertising.

• User profile image
    stevo_

Wow, Apple have just executed any potential funny they could of had with those two.

Both great comedians and yet none of that was funny at all.

I mean god, I don't get that- they have a 'unique' comedy style- surely thats why they were chosen... and then Apple just went and said "yea well f*(k that, here's what you do".

Thats like getting einstein to do your 5 year olds 'homework'..

• User profile image
    blowdart

There's something amusing that all the Mac heads know those two from PeepShow.

And I'm an old fuddy duddy that knows them from Radio 4.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.