Coffeehouse Thread

14 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

BillG on the Daily Show (Video)

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    littleguru

Bill Gates has been the guest on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4suTsIIBWo

The interview is really funny!

• User profile image
    Bas

Awesome, I'll have to check it out when I get back. I hope Comedy Central hasn't pulled it by then.

• User profile image
    defstream

It was a hilarious episode... Do you have a pet?!?   hah, definately one of my top dailyshows

• User profile image
    jamie

at the end he got up and left real quick. it was funny.

• User profile image
    BryanF

jamie wrote:
    at the end he got up and left real quick. it was funny.
    Yeah, that seemed a little rude, but it sounds like he's got a rather exhausting around the world tour for the rest of the week, so I guess it wouldn't be fair to be too critical. I'm sure he's already sick of being on TV. He held up surprisingly well though.

• User profile image
    Refrax

when Bill said "Call me" i thought. wow now that would be cool tech support.

• User profile image
    littleguru

BryanF wrote:

jamie wrote: at the end he got up and left real quick. it was funny.
    Yeah, that seemed a little rude, but it sounds like he's got a rather exhausting around the world tour for the rest of the week, so I guess it wouldn't be fair to be too critical. I'm sure he's already sick of being on TV. He held up surprisingly well though.

I think he was in a hurry and had to catch his flight. He didn't know that immediately after the advertisement would start.

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Great interview. Made me laugh.

• User profile image
    Human​Compiler

littleguru wrote:

BryanF wrote: 
    jamie wrote: at the end he got up and left real quick. it was funny.

I think he was in a hurry and had to catch his flight. He didn't know that immediately after the advertisement would start.

I think he was just nervous.  Did you see him shrug his shoulders right before he got off camera?  I know he's done TV a million times before, but I think he's still just a dork like all of us.  Wink  My wife felt bad for him.  She has a lot of sympathy for dorks.  That's why she married me.  Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Bas

That was a great interview. The interviews he has with people who aren't actors or politicians are usually the best.

Gotta love Jon asking for the name of Bill's pets.

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

I agree with Compiler, I think it was nervousness that made him leave early. In his mind it was, "Okay...John is saying good bye...he must be done with me....I'm going to split"

But over all, I loved the interview Smiley This type of venue will definitely score the "cool-points" that usually go to Steve Jobs. Very cool, again! I hope to see more of Gates in this type of environment...think we can get him on Colbert? Smiley

• User profile image
    Refrax

jsampsonPC wrote:
    I agree with Compiler, I think it was nervousness that made him leave early. In his mind it was, "Okay...John is saying good bye...he must be done with me....I'm going to split"

But over all, I loved the interview This type of venue will definitely score the "cool-points" that usually go to Steve Jobs. Very cool, again! I hope to see more of Gates in this type of environment...think we can get him on Colbert?

i can't remember. has jobs done the daily show?

• User profile image
    littleguru
  • User profile image
    Be#

Anyone got a doanloadable / offline version (link)?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.