Coffeehouse Thread

2 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Channel 9 Slowdown

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    fdisk

Wow.

The big Vista launch is here, yet the Channel 9 crew is completely silent. No special vids for today either...what's up with that? I was hoping for some secret, "held-back" type videos.

Huh.

::: cue "the next version of channel 9 is right around the corner!" comments :::

:O

• User profile image
    Charles

fdisk wrote:
    Wow.

The big Vista launch is here, yet the Channel 9 crew is completely silent. No special vids for today either...what's up with that? I was hoping for some secret, "held-back" type videos.

Huh.

::: cue "the next version of channel 9 is right around the corner!" comments :::

We are not an announcement machine. Have you not watched the myriad of videos we've released over the past year that explicitly describe the innovations in Vista?

That said, I'm out of the country and Rory is swamped. Stay tuned. Much more Vista content will come. There's plenty of release coverage on 10. Check it out.

C

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.