Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Deactivated User
  • User profile image
    jamie

interesting...

• User profile image
    zian

It looks like yet another viral marketing campaign.

• User profile image
    dahat

I think they need to borrow Scoble’s Master Chief costume.

Interesting that this has even expanded to MySpace.

• User profile image
    dahat

And now that the countdown is over... we see... nothing.

• User profile image
    ZippyV

There is nothing interesting to see. Perplexed

• User profile image
    JKelley

Really?  I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if the site just isn't loading for you.  Smiley

• User profile image
    Harlequin

JKelley wrote:
    Really?  I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if the site just isn't loading for you. 

Are you supposed to be able to move around or something? I just sat in some 3d environment with mountains and stuff and all I could do was spin around.

• User profile image
    DCMonkey

It says:

"Drink More Ovaltine"

• User profile image
    JKelley

There are 4 (not very well identified) buttons at the bottom, one of them lets you watch some videos, one has links and information, another lets you make your own videos from a large library of stock video and audio tracks, and the last one is a voting thing that doesn't seem to be active yet.

• User profile image
    dahat

I suppose I should have taken a screen shot… when I’d posted earlier the original (countdown) flash app flashed for just a moment and then said only “Times up”

• User profile image
    jamie

before it just said  TIMES UP!  (*edited - thought it was testing)

working now

...Very Myst

• User profile image
    ZippyV

JKelley wrote:
    There are 4 (not very well identified) buttons at the bottom, one of them lets you watch some videos, one has links and information, another lets you make your own videos from a large library of stock video and audio tracks, and the last one is a voting thing that doesn't seem to be active yet.

And is there any new or interesting stuff?

• User profile image
    JKelley

I thought the videos were pretty fun.  They're all done inside the 3D environment so they have the guys in the armor, a drunken pirate, a talking fish, and a bunch of other "characters" talking about getting work done, or just being in silly situations.

I'd say it's better advertising than a dry photo campaign or something.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.