Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Windows Vista Additional License Program

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Bas

Look, it's now possible to buy extra Vista licenses at 90% of the suggested retail price:

http://windowsvistablog.com/blogs/windowsvista/archive/2007/03/20/purchasing-additional-windows-vista-licenses.aspx

This is a very good move indeed. Also, praise needs to be given: this program will also be available in the EMEA countries. Looks like some people over there are actually doing something with the criticism. Great job!

• User profile image
    ZippyV

Bas wrote:
    This is a very good move indeed. Also, praise needs to be given: this program will also be available in the EMEA countries. Looks like some people over there are actually doing something with the criticism. Great job!

For the price of 1 full version you can get 3 OEM versions. This program is certainly not a good move. It is pathatic.

• User profile image
    apoc

rofl @ Bas avatar

And yes, pathetic move.

• User profile image
    Bas

ZippyV wrote:

Bas wrote: This is a very good move indeed. Also, praise needs to be given: this program will also be available in the EMEA countries. Looks like some people over there are actually doing something with the criticism. Great job!

For the price of 1 full version you can get 3 OEM versions. This program is certainly not a good move. It is pathatic.

I guess you could just get OEM versions if you want to run it illegally on your other pc's, sure.

• User profile image
    dahat

Bas wrote:
    I guess you could just get OEM versions if you want to run it illegally on your other pc's, sure.

Just depends on what the target is for the license... if one is building a new PC an OEM license is perfect.

• User profile image
    Bas

Seeing how it's for retail and upgrade licenses, I don't think that new pc's are the target here.

• User profile image
    Jason Cox

I still prefer the 'Buy one copy of Ultimate, get two copies of Home Premium for $50 bucks each!' promo.
    Smiley

• User profile image
    ZippyV

But that one is 'US only'. Sad

• User profile image
    Jason Cox

ZippyV wrote:
    But that one is 'US only'.
    Good point, I didnt see the EMEA part at first.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.