Coffeehouse Thread

24 posts

when you type in www.msdn3.com what happens....

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    pwzeus

i know u laughed too Big Smile

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

lame.

ps: sry, maybe I just don't have enough sense of humor...

• User profile image
    Angus

Couldn't the owners be forced to give the domain to Microsoft?

The owner of "itunes.co.uk" had to give it to Apple as he started linking to Napster on it.

Nice find though.

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

Angus wrote:

yeah, somebody should call sharks...

• User profile image
    Bas

'Us' against 'them'... How limited.

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

Bas wrote:

'Us' against 'them'... How limited.

Like we have always been such a lovely family... When they do those things, well they deserve to be labeled as they. I perfectly respect unix users, but those supposendly humorous guys hijacked  site with similar name to msdn for selfpromotion. 

If they find that funny we should unleash few lawyers. [6]  That would be also funny!

• User profile image
    Bas

RoyalSchrubber wrote:

Like we have always been such a lovely family... When they do those things, well they deserve to be labeled as they.

Who is this 'we' of which you speak? If Microsoft concerned itself with Microsoft, and Linux people concerned themselves with Linux, and not with each other, and if the users all concerned themselves with the software they liked to use, none of this would happen.

• User profile image
    YearOfThe​LinuxDesktop
  • User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

maaan... nice find. And the www.crapware.com/www.ie7.com ones are pretty gurd too.

Too good

L

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    pwzeus

RoyalSchrubber wrote:
    lame.

ps: sry, maybe I just don't have enough sense of humor...

yeh u dont

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

Bas wrote:

RoyalSchrubber wrote: 
    Like we have always been such a lovely family... When they do those things, well they deserve to be labeled as they.

Who is this 'we' of which you speak? If Microsoft concerned itself with Microsoft, and Linux people concerned themselves with Linux, and not with each other, and if the users all concerned themselves with the software they liked to use, none of this would happen.

By we I meant Linux and Windows users (us plus they, damit).
    And if you didn't start with all that us and they, maybe none of this conversation would happen. Go back and check it - you started it. Before your post, nobody referred to Linux and Windows users as they and us.
    Also in all those posts I was referring with they all those individuals with overdeveloped taste for black humor.

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

YearOfTheLinuxDesktop wrote:
    hahaha, that's funny

• User profile image
    Bas

RoyalSchrubber wrote:

Bas wrote: 
    RoyalSchrubber wrote: 

And if you didn't start with all that us and they, maybe none of this conversation would happen. Go back and check it - you started it. Before your post, nobody referred to Linux and Windows users as they and us.
    Also in all those posts I was referring with they all those individuals with overdeveloped taste for black humor.

Oh noes, I started it?

I'm not even going to explain this anymore. Maybe you should complain a bit more about it.

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

Bas wrote:

RoyalSchrubber wrote: 
    Bas wrote: 
    RoyalSchrubber wrote: 

Oh noes, I started it?

I'm not even going to explain this anymore. Maybe you should complain a bit more about it.

1. post: the story - nowhere mentioned they-us
    2. post (1 reply): me complaining 1 post is not laughable (as author of first post said we might laugh). Still no they-us anywhere.
    3. post: Angus replies that Apple previously succeeded in similar case.
    4. post: I reply that it would be funny to see MS doing same thing.

5. post: You out of nowhere bring they-us premise. *Nobody* here was separating users on they-us or accusing Linux users, quite literary! You artificially brought it to the topic and accused us (me?) of separating users and being intolerant.

• User profile image
    andrija11

pwzeus wrote:
    i know u laughed too
    try www.msdn3.net Wink or do you want me change all to something else, make a suggestion Smiley

• User profile image
    GoddersUK

Angus wrote:

The owner of "itunes.co.uk" had to give it to Apple as he started linking to Napster on it.

Nice find though.

Angus Higgins

I think that's an EU law, so probably not as they're outside the EU.

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

Now, www.msdn3.com references this thread Smiley

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

rofl, andrija11 your owner of that domain? Tongue Out

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.