Coffeehouse Thread

50 posts

HumanCompiler.Reproduce();

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Lloyd_Humph

Grats

Hide all your expensive stuff Tongue Out

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • AndyC

Congratulations!

• SCMcDonnell

Might want to inherit from IDisposable for when they get older and still live at home.

Just a thought.

-SM

• W3bbo

AndyC wrote:
    Congratulations!

This thread dates back to March....

• Isshou

W3bbo wrote:

AndyC wrote:
    Congratulations!

This thread dates back to March....

March... April... May... June... July... August... September... October...

Hmmm about 7 months since the post, the baby should either have come or be here any day now. Any updates from the proud father (to be)?

• Human​Compiler

Thanks for digging up the thread and thanks for the congrats everyone!

Isaac Russell Porter was born October 16th 2007 weighing in at 6 lbs. 11 oz. and was 18 1/2" long (a little guy).  He's cute and takes after his father in the looks department and his mom on everything else.

http://isaacrussell.spaces.live.com/

Fun.Begin();

• Tensor

Bah thats not little! I became a dad again just a week before you - and she was only 4 lb 10 :O

Congratulations all the same, of course Smiley

• Human​Compiler

Tensor wrote:
    Bah thats not little! I became a dad again just a week before you - and she was only 4 lb 10 :O

Congratulations all the same, of course Smiley

Thanks and congrats to you too!  Big Smile

It's little compared to me.  I was 9 lbs when I was born.  Smiley

• littleguru

Hey! Congrats and best wishes to the mother (and, of course, you). I hope he's not crying all night long Smiley He looks cute!

Btw. when is he starting with .NET coding? He looks already very interested... hehe

• Human​Compiler

Thanks!

As soon as he can sit up and have a bit of motor control I'll get him going on BokuSmiley

• Dr Herbie

HumanCompiler wrote:
    Thanks for digging up the thread and thanks for the congrats everyone!

Isaac Russell Porter was born October 16th 2007 weighing in at 6 lbs. 11 oz. and was 18 1/2" long (a little guy).  He's cute and takes after his father in the looks department and his mom on everything else.

http://isaacrussell.spaces.live.com/

Fun.Begin();

Wow, only 10 days old and he's written a personal webpage already.  Wink

You might find that his resemblance to you fades after a few weeks -- no really, it happens a lot. I think it's an evolutionary thing to reassure dad that he is actually the dad and make sure he sticks around to help.

You'll need to change your C9 avatar to one with bags under the eyes and vomit/snot on the shoulder. Big Smile

Herbie

• Lloyd_Humph

HumanCompiler wrote:
    Thanks!

As soon as he can sit up and have a bit of motor control I'll get him going on BokuSmiley

I'm sure he could manage, after all, he managed to write his own blog Smiley

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • esoteric

Congrats. My brother is also becomming a father (in a matter of days.) Here's some googled fun

• Human​Compiler

Dr Herbie wrote:

You might find that his resemblance to you fades after a few weeks -- no really, it happens a lot. I think it's an evolutionary thing to reassure dad that he is actually the dad and make sure he sticks around to help.

You'll need to change your C9 avatar to one with bags under the eyes and vomit/snot on the shoulder.

Herbie

Interesting.  I'll have to watch to see if he changes.  That said, I've had people tell me he looks like I did when I was a baby, so we'll see.  Smiley

Ha, yes...that would be a good one.  What's weird is I'm really used to his bodily fluids now.  Never thought that would happen.

Lloyd_Humph wrote:
    I'm sure he could manage, after all, he managed to write his own blog Smiley

Yes and even though there were some spelling mistakes, it's pretty good for a 10 day old.  Smiley

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.