Coffeehouse Thread

82 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Mix07 is going to be interesting

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    littleguru

jamie wrote:
    haha

Scoble phone:  ring ring
    Scoble: hello?
    Rory: hey it's me.  Wow - when they said to create buzz for mix - i bet they never thought we'd take it this far
    Scoble:  haha ya! everyone thinks this is real!
    Rory: well we better keep going.  you going to play heavy now.. or should i?

Jamie, you ARE my hero!

• User profile image
    jamie

thanks Smiley

*just trying to lighten things up a little

• User profile image
    JasonOlson

littleguru wrote:

jamie wrote: haha

Scoble phone:  ring ring
    Scoble: hello?
    Rory: hey it's me.  Wow - when they said to create buzz for mix - i bet they never thought we'd take it this far
    Scoble:  haha ya! everyone thinks this is real!
    Rory: well we better keep going.  you going to play heavy now.. or should i?

Jamie, you ARE my hero!

QFTFBATHTGT (Quoted For The Freaking Best, Absolutely Totally Honest To Goodness Truth). FTW!!!!

• User profile image
    jamie

AND now... for the puchline:  *ahem*

..so a few posts up/back i agreed with scoble on the Too many committees

+1 for scoble

... and rorys bosses and coworkers are asking him to play nice - but he keeps coming back - with hard hitting - DIRECT - comments

very ...un-committee

+1 rory

..oh the irony

Wink

• User profile image
    littleguru

Dehehehe Smiley Awesome as usual! I find it so cool that you bring some humor into this debating on ..., well, let's call it: not so important stuff...

• User profile image
    jb43081

So the real question is who is going to be the first to ge banned: Rory or Scoble? Big Smile

• User profile image
    SlackmasterK

RobertScoble wrote:

Scobleizer I told Dave to pop up some Starbucks ads on TwitterVision just to freak everyone out.

Use your troll powers to make it go away!

• User profile image
    Tom Servo

I wish people would stop this cockteasing bullshit. Seriously. If it's just a week before being revealed, then fine. But if it's longer off than that, keep things to yourself. This blogosphere hypefest crap is annoying.

--edit: This secret OMG thing better not be Tahiti.
    --edit: Also, where's WPF Live Messenger?

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Tom Servo wrote:
    I wish people would stop this cockteasing bullshit. Seriously. If it's just a week before being revealed, then fine. But if it's longer off than that, keep things to yourself. This blogosphere hypefest crap is annoying.

I agree. Actually, any kind of hype is annoying, why can't the industry just get the goods out and THEN talk about them?

• User profile image
    eblonk

W3bbo wrote:
    I have people on my Messenger contact list who say things they shouldn't.

Dammit, I have such a pitifull live. Nobody ever leaked inside information to me about anything. If they say something they shouldn´t it´s mostly four letter words.
    I must be such a tool to the Big Things that go on the Real World.
    Back to my minion job of annoying users.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.