Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

The REAL problem with Channel 9 these days...

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    z2bass

This is the problem: CHANNEL 9 IS WAY TOO POPULAR! Don't get me wrong, I have watched channel 9 for over 2 years... and it has a load of great content. The problem is, it attracts more than .NET developers or even Windows enthusiasts. It attracts Linux people and Steve Job's feet kissers. People are seeking attention by creating DRAMA.

For example, take this innocent post about Mix. IT TURNED INTO A RORY VS. SCOBLE BRAWL! Take it outside, Ron Artest! We don't need that in Channel 9 forums! That's just too much. Battle it with you blogs, not on a forum.

Second, people are saying that they are *leaving*. Why is this? BECAUSE THERE IS DRAMA SO THEY NEED TO CREATE MORE DRAMA!

I know Channel 9 has had a bad week, but seriously. Everyone needs to grow up!

Hope this helps some confusion.

• User profile image
    RobertScoble

I'm leaving!

Not.

Hey, maybe THAT will create more drama!

Moooooommmmmmmyyyyyyyy Rory started it!

Did not.

Did to!

Did not!

Did to!

• User profile image
    Charles

Scoble, just keep being you. You know you're family...

Nothing wrong with debate/argument/ sibling dispute. It's good for us! It's natural.

Keep on posting,
    C

• User profile image
    RobertScoble

>Keep on posting.

Damn you Charles, you always have to take the fun out of this! Smiley

Back to Twitter!

Heheh!

• User profile image
    DarthVista

With the coming imminent collapse of the free software world as we know it, I'm sure the trolls here will come to their senses. They will practically be BEGGING Rory for a trip to Mix.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.