Coffeehouse Thread

32 posts

Whats your cell-phone ring tone?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Raghavendra_​Mudugal

Mine is... "Waiting for tonight-JLo-remix.mp3" Big Smile previously i had "Terminator-2 theme song remix"

so what your cell sounds like... ? Smiley

• User profile image
    cheong

Piano recordings from a friend in musical college. Smiley

Recent Achievement unlocked: Code Avenger Tier 4/6: You see dead program. A lot!
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Dr Herbie

Raghavendra_Mudugal wrote:
    Mine is... "Waiting for tonight-JLo-remix.mp3" previously i had "Terminator-2 theme song remix"

so what your cell sounds like... ?

I've got the first 30 seconds on 'Plug-in Baby' by Muse; lots of guitar freedback followed by a nice bit of guitar - you can listen to the whole track on their web-site (in the 'media' section)

Herbie

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Raghavendra_Mudugal wrote:
    Mine is... "Waiting for tonight-JLo-remix.mp3" previously i had "Terminator-2 theme song remix"

The default: Alarm1.wav

Does the job.

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

W3bbo wrote:

Raghavendra_Mudugal wrote: Mine is... "Waiting for tonight-JLo-remix.mp3" previously i had "Terminator-2 theme song remix"

The default: Alarm1.wav

Does the job.

The default on my old Nokia was the same as everyone else's which led to the old comedy routine of "who's phone" on the train.  The default on my current Sony Ericsson was too quiet, so I took the time to find a noisy sample Smiley

Herbie

• User profile image
    Maddus Mattus

House Theme.mp3

• User profile image
    Tensor

Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash.

• User profile image
    swiatecki

California - Lenny Kravitz Smiley nice and noisy intro Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Yggdrasil

I have a 56k modem dial-up tone, with the boing-boings and the noises and everything. Flash of nostalgia for anyone passing by, since dial-up is all but dead in Israel - it's cheaper to get broadband, and it's available practically everywhere.

For my SMS received alert tone, I have the Transformers transformation sound.

• User profile image
    Zeus

the iPhone ringtone downloaded from Gizmondo

• User profile image
    Rossj

Pearl & Dean theme ... pa-pa pa-pa pa-pa pa-pa pa-papaaa

• User profile image
    Colin Angus Mackay

Just the default bell ringer. I no longer see the attaction of putting other things on.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Colin Angus Mackay wrote:

Just the default bell ringer. I no longer see the attaction of putting other things on.

Dingaling
    !

• User profile image
    Colin Angus Mackay

W3bbo wrote:

Colin Angus Mackay wrote: 

Dingaling
    !

Especially that irritating crazy frog!

• User profile image
    Bas

"Piano gone bad". The most horrible and annoying default ringtone that came with my phone. Catchy title, too.

• User profile image
    Klaus Enevoldsen

I have the sound of a Cisco IP phone, the same that is used in "24". Big Smile

• User profile image
    die-Sel

Tenacious D - Master Exploder  Wink

• User profile image
    harumscarum

Vibrate or sonar.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.