Coffeehouse Thread

21 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Dont forget to watch WinHEC 2007 !!! Bill Gates...

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Beetlejuice
  • User profile image
    DarthVista

    I'm so ready for this. I have my PC hooked up to my projection television. Everyone is welcome to come over. I throw some popcorn in the microwave, pull out some old DOS manuals, and open up a few beers. Hi Bill! Tongue Out

  • User profile image
    ZippyV

    What's the timezone? And how is it compared to gmt.

  • User profile image
    Chadk

    Should be in 3 hours from now(GMT is gonna be 15:45 i believe)

  • User profile image
    Beetlejuice
  • User profile image
    erik_

    this will start within a few minutes right?

    pretty funky music currently.

  • User profile image
    Beetlejuice

    erik_ wrote:
    

    this will start within a few minutes right?

    pretty funky music currently.



    yap!

  • User profile image
    erik_

    Wireless stuff looked amazing, sad this will probaly not work will previous bought wireless devices. Seen lot of people have large problems with wireless lan setup.

  • User profile image
    PaoloM

    erik_ wrote:
    

    Wireless stuff looked amazing, sad this will probaly not work will previous bought wireless devices. Seen lot of people have large problems with wireless lan setup.


    I only got in at the WHS demo. What wireless stuff was shown?

  • User profile image
    erik_

    There was a demo of Vista wireless network setup, which was not much more than doing click install, device installed. Wireless secured network setup done. Not messing in the html setup of the router, just a windows wizzard.

    I forgot the name, it starts with the R.

  • User profile image
    mawcc

    erik_ wrote:
    There was a demo of Vista wireless network setup, which was not much more than doing click install, device installed. Wireless secured network setup done. Not messing in the html setup of the router, just a windows wizzard.

    I forgot the name, it starts with the R.


    ..ally

  • User profile image
    erik_

    mawcc wrote:
    
    erik_ wrote: There was a demo of Vista wireless network setup, which was not much more than doing click install, device installed. Wireless secured network setup done. Not messing in the html setup of the router, just a windows wizzard.

    I forgot the name, it starts with the R.


    ..ally


    That's it, thanks!

    Postcard resizing thing is amazing!

  • User profile image
    Refrax

    now that it has finished. someone have a link to the on demand version? i missed out on the start of it

  • User profile image
    Chadk

    The stream says "On-demand will be available shortly".

    I didnt get to watch the start either. I were asleep. Silly me Sad

  • User profile image
    littleguru

    Refrax wrote:
    now that it has finished. someone have a link to the on demand version? i missed out on the start of it


    says "available soon"... you need to wait a little bit.

  • User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

    same here. Its pretty interesting... now if only those HP MediaSmart Home Servers were not costing so many $$$ maybe I'll win one... pfft who am I kidding.

    If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    anand.t

    its available now

  • User profile image
    Bas

    The Home Servers are expensive? I thought they were going to be the price of a low-end PC?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.