Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Weird IE7

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    MikeeeG

I don't know how far this thread might go. But, does anyone have had any occurance with the browser and/or other programs hiding out in front of the task bar when dragged out of the way? Mine did  this just now.Is it just enought o bring it to MS attention. Also running XP Pro SP2 and up to date with all the updates and hot-fixes.

Never mind ,after clicking on C9 it popped back behind the T bar.
    oh well:O:(Perplexed

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

MikeeeG wrote:
    I don't know how far this thread might go. But, does anyone have had any occurance with the browser and/or other programs hiding out in front of the task bar when dragged out of the way? Mine did  this just now.Is it just enought o bring it to MS attention. Also running XP Pro SP2 and up to date with all the updates and hot-fixes.

Are you sure your taskbar's still set to Always on Top?

• User profile image
    MikeeeG

Yes it is, I checked it already. now its fine and dandy. It only happened two times before ,spread out to two years. So its not a dire threat, just an anomoly I guess.Smiley

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.