Coffeehouse Thread

16 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Vote Against Censorship!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    dahdahdit_d​ahdit_ditdi​tdah

Hi guys! Big Smile

With the recent spate of thread locks over such issues as religion, war, and practically anything of substance, I want to make a stand for freedom of speech.

Help channel 9 remain censorship free and transparent. Vote here and let the 9'er team know we appreciate their efforts at corporate transparency!

Meanwhile, here's some interesting reading material:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_coulter

She's been described as a Rush Limbaugh in a miniskirt. Brash, brassy and surely sassy, I think Rory should interview her to see what systems she uses!

• User profile image
    raymond

dahdahdit_dahdit_ditditdah wrote:
    Hi guys!

With the recent spate of thread locks over such issues as religion, war, and practically anything of substance, I want to make a stand for freedom of speech.

Help channel 9 remain censorship free and transparent. Vote here and let the 9'er team know we appreciate their efforts at corporate transparency!

Meanwhile, here's some interesting reading material:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_coulter

She's been described as a Rush Limbaugh in a miniskirt. Brash, brassy and surely sassy, I think Rory should interview her to see what systems she uses!

Well said. An excellent idea. Smiley

I think she is going on vacation in Paris, France

Cool

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Who's giving out crazy stupid pills?

• User profile image
    raymond

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/Creepy_Humpty_Dumpty_Chocolate_Commercial/?m=new&tf=all

Angry Cop Beating Film

Do you want me to slow down or come to a complete stop? Wink

Cool

• User profile image
    raymond

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/Creepy_Humpty_Dumpty_Chocolate_Commercial/?m=new&tf=all

Angry Cop Beating Film

Do you want me to slow down or come to a complete stop? Wink

Cool

PS Loved that Live Search Ad  Smiley

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

PaoloM wrote:

Who's giving out crazy stupid pills?

Hee hee thats gotta be one of my fav. movies.

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    DCMonkey

And so now the trolls play the "see how far I can push it" game.

And they'll probably win, again.

But the smiley faces make it ok I guess. Those are faces laughing at the ineffective mods by the way.

You want to take a stand ditdithead? Go stand in traffic. And take you wingman raymond with you.

• User profile image
    blowdart

raymond wrote:

Do you want me to slow down or come to a complete stop?

More than one person has expressed that wish, as you know full well.

• User profile image
    Tensor

Oh ignore button, where art thee?

• User profile image
    blowdart

I want to make a stand for freedom of speech.

Because I'm bored;

1) I'm not american and even I know the most vaulted "freedom of speech" clause only refers to government. You have no right of freedom of speech on someone else's property

2) Nor does freedom of speech have anything whatsoever to do with corporate transparency. There's no connection to letting people spill inappropriate nonsense, bile or political cr*p and Microsoft's corporate transparency.

Other than that, good point. Oh. There aren't any points left. Silly troll.

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

stop with the attacks! this place used to be fun now its just constant bickering.

blowdart wrote:
    Silly troll.

was that really, really neccessary?

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Tensor

blowdart wrote:

I want to make a stand for freedom of speech.

Because I'm bored;

1) I'm not american and even I know the most vaulted "freedom of speech" clause only refers to government. You have no right of freedom of speech on someone else's property

2) Nor does freedom of speech have anything whatsoever to do with corporate transparency. There's no connection to letting people spill inappropriate nonsense, bile or political cr*p and Microsoft's corporate transparency.

Other than that, good point. Oh. There aren't any points left. Silly troll.

Bored at work today and looking for a fight?

• User profile image
    blowdart

Tensor wrote:

Bored at work today and looking for a fight?

Heh. I'm ripping a design agency a new one in a hour. May as well get in the right frame of mind Big Smile

• User profile image
    blowdart

Lloyd_Humph wrote:

was that really, really neccessary?

No; but it was both fun and accurate. Two for the price of one. Bargain!

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

Lets just keep it civil, eh?

As ive said sooo many times. I should make a hard button that automatically inserts it Smiley

Last modified
  • User profile image
    blowdart

Lloyd_Humph wrote:
    Lets just keep it civil, eh?

Wow you consider "silly troll" uncivil? That's the polite dismissal.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.