Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Looking For WCF Mentors

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    footballism

I can still remember one year ago, I posted the same request for WPF mentors, and I got Ian Griffiths who is always willing to reach out and help:P
       Ian's unfathomable understanding of WPF along with .NET Framework programming and CLR internals really help me a lot in speeding up my learning process of those technologies, he's probably one of the finest teachers of WPF in the world:D   
       This time, I wanna have some one who's working or learning WCF for a while, and really knows the nuts and bolts of WCF to help me out with my endless WCF questions and conjectures.
       Steps out Yggdrasil among many others, I know you guys know the thing:P

Just drop your email or MSN here! or you can send email to me at footballism at hotmail.com

Cheers!!!!!!

Sheva

• User profile image
    footballism

Bang!

Sheva

• User profile image
    anand.t

why dont you post your questions here, so everyone can benefit??      

• User profile image
    footballism

anand.t wrote:
    why dont you post your questions here, so everyone can benefit??      

This thread tells you the reason:
    http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=303921#303921

Sheva

• User profile image
    Charles

Product team folks hang out on msdn forums. That's the right place for specific technical issues like these; in the sense that it will be addressed more promptly by the right people...

C

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.