Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

new c9 editing bug?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jamie

just like the view icons not changing - ive had this happen twice today:

you edit a post.  you submit .  its there. your done it works.

but then you go back to edit the post again - and the original thread opens - without your last changes

anyone else?

• User profile image
    Duncanma

Probably related to my changes... seeing a cached version the second time. If you save your changes and then come back later (> 5 minutes) did your changes appear?

not suggesting that is ok, but just to confirm that the changes are definitely making it in there

• User profile image
    jamie

im not sure. i just no the first time i didnt noticed and edited something else - and the first changes were gone.

so then i edited it again and it worked

the second time i noticed changes were gone - so i canceled and recopied the live text..

haha what we do to post here on C9  Smiley

• User profile image
    littleguru

I have it too. If I wait for a while it is gone. Seems to be a caching issue?

• User profile image
    littleguru

jamie wrote:
    im not sure. i just no the first time i didnt noticed and edited something else - and the first changes were gone.

so then i edited it again and it worked

the second time i noticed changes were gone - so i canceled and recopied the live text..

haha what we do to post here on C9 

When I post on Channel 9 I have like 10 notepad instances open... with the latest posts - just to have a backup Cool Wink

Joke: Now you have a use for your 3 monitor setup Big Smile LOL

Edit: It seems to work again? Could that be?

• User profile image
    phreaks

jamie wrote:
    just like the view icons not changing - ive had this happen twice today:

you edit a post.  you submit .  its there. your done it works.

but then you go back to edit the post again - and the original thread opens - without your last changes

anyone else?

Oh!

I thought it was something with my network!

• User profile image
    phreaks

Wtf?

Nevermind, I think it was the new speedburst service from my ISP...

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.