Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

The return

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

The internet-matrix.net, my domain and content has been returned to my control.  What content would you guys like to see on it.  Im planning to have content related to Windows, FreeBSD and Linux.  What else?

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

rjdohnert wrote:
    The internet-matrix.net, my domain and content has been returned to my control.  What content would you guys like to see on it.  Im planning to have content related to Windows, FreeBSD and Linux.  What else?

BSDs are great topic becaue IMO people don't know a lot about it. Smiley

I don't know what else... it's hard question. Operaring systems are great, maybe something about different systems and like monolithic/microkernels, singularity, other exotic OSes, CIL, different programming languages. If you are computer guy those are all great topics. Otherwise maybe something from your life or your town. Smiley

• User profile image
    DoomBringer

Scotch.

Oh, and fire.

• User profile image
    Xaero_​Vincent

rjdohnert wrote:

OpenSolaris and steam engines.

Yes, I currently have a strange facination with those things.

I was just watching a steam traction (tractor) race on Youtube.  Those monsters haul @$$! Big Smile

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

Xaero_Vincent wrote:

rjdohnert wrote:

OpenSolaris and steam engines.

Yes, I currently have a strange facination with those things.

I was just watching a steam traction (tractor) race on Youtube.  Those monsters haul @$$!

Haha, I would like house on wheels too Big Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8o4rxNBZQ8

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.