Coffeehouse Thread

16 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Rats with Tin Foil Hats: This Weeks Show...

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jamie

* Selected borrowed quotation intellectual property notifications to:

corona_coder
    emet
    YearOfTheLinuxDesktop

*i assumed none of you would mind me using what youve said here - spelling and all

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

just awesome :O

thx jamie.

• User profile image
    anand.t

lol funny

• User profile image
    jamie

the sad part is - i think Year of Linux Desktop - is actually a real 9er being sarcastic ...  acceptable loss  ha

• User profile image
    jamie

emet... why are you making thread after thread and replying to everything but this?

are you trying to make this thread disappear?

• User profile image
    jamie

good answer haha Smiley

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

jamie wrote:
    the sad part is - i think Year of Linux Desktop - is actually a real 9er being sarcastic ...  acceptable loss  ha

/me also thinks YearOfTheLinuxDesktop is nice guy Smiley

• User profile image
    jamie

RoyalSchrubber wrote:

jamie wrote:

/me also thinks YearOfTheLinuxDesktop is nice guy

i also hear that MicrosoftSucks is a nice user - when you get to know him..
    * my mistake YOTLD   Was looking for rat headings and it looked like one Perplexed

• User profile image
    jason818_25​3.33

Ok Jamie, where do i get one of those hats. and dont tell me they are free, i insist on paying for my own.

better yet, where can i get a talking rat?

loved the post, i needed it. along with the picture of gates buying the countery you had on your other post. i needed a good smile. Big Smile

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

hehehehehehehehe

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

YearOfTheLinux desktop was never a troll in my opinion. Corona_Coder/Emet have always been a bit annoying, though.

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Ray6

Damned firewall ... Sad

• User profile image
    stevo_

Hahahahaha, I love how this also illustrates linux fantics lack of effort as well (on various levels).

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

jamie wrote:

* Selected borrowed quotation intellectual property notifications to:

corona_coder
    emet
    YearOfTheLinuxDesktop

*i assumed none of you would mind me using what youve said here - spelling and all

Content Submission Upload Agreement wrote:

However, by contributing your Submission(s), you understand and agree that you’re giving a license under your intellectual property rights to all authorized users, including the rights to download, copy, modify, distribute and repost.

Don't worry, you have the right to use emet and corona's work of art for entertaining purposes.
    You are backed up by C9 Smiley

• User profile image
    raymond
  • User profile image
    phreaks

Good Stuff.

Thnx Jamie

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.