Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Wannahave Zune feature

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Massif

Synced public playlist:

i.e. You've setup your playlist on your zune, you're with your mates, you want to have them listen to your songs, you share the playlist.

Fine, as far as it goes.

But I want people to be able to "slave" their zune to yours so they're listening to the same stuff you're listening to, at the same time (preferably so closely synced you can dance together).

That would be cool.

So that's kind of two features, share whole playlists and sync shared playlists together...

If you could do that, and I knew someone who owned a zune I may be tempted to buy one myself.

• User profile image
    Ray6

Massif wrote:
    Synced public playlist:

i.e. You've setup your playlist on your zune, you're with your mates, you want to have them listen to your songs, you share the playlist.

Fine, as far as it goes.

But I want people to be able to "slave" their zune to yours so they're listening to the same stuff you're listening to, at the same time (preferably so closely synced you can dance together).

That would be cool.

So that's kind of two features, share whole playlists and sync shared playlists together...

If you could do that, and I knew someone who owned a zune I may be tempted to buy one myself.

Good idea ... Smiley

Will they do it? Hell, no ....

• User profile image
    hannaheloise

The most wanted feature is the multi-touch screen keyboard just like iPhone's one.. Smiley

iPhone Converter
    http://www.iphoneconverter.com/

• User profile image
    blowdart

hannaheloise wrote:
    The most wanted feature is the multi-touch screen keyboard just like iPhone's one..

Spammer, or idiot, you decide.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.