25 posts

What's your favourite Xbox 360 game ?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Gberg

Big fan of guitar hero 2 and Oblivion.

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

Oh definately Oblivion. Got it on pc - getting Shivering Isles soon - the series is just too good.

My favs (updated!)

Halo 3
    Halo 2
    Oblivion
    Shivering Isles
    Ghost Recon (any of them)
    Gears Of War
    Lost Planet

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

Revert heretics! The computer is only true form of pwnage, and mouse is his prophet Tongue Out:P

Seriously, I've never understood how someone can play FPS without mouse. How does it feel??

• User profile image
    ben2004uk

Viva Pinata is great.  GoW is also very cool. Rainbow Six Vegas is good but not a great ending - bit of a let down!

I next game i'm going to buy is Tenchu Z and MOH: Airbrone at the end of June - until then Pinata, Worms and Small Army.

EDIT: Oh I am thinking about buying Oblivion to keep me busy until then...

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

Oblivion will keep you busy for months man, buy it. The graphics themselves will make you just want to sit and admire, but the gameplay is truly awesome. Try it out Smiley

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Sabot

RoyalSchrubber wrote:
    Serously, I've never understood how someone can play FPS without mouse. How does it feel??

Yep, I was with you on that one. Then when you play 'Gears of War' it hits you, having two joy-sticks on one controller has the same plane of movement as a W,A,S,D and a mouse.

• User profile image
    Bas

Seconding Oblivion, although all the plugins make it worth getting the PC version.. If you have a beastlike pc.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.