Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

MEMO To Bill Gates: Someone MS Should Train & Hire - ASAP

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    a !

If there was ever any doubt that genius is genetic, look at this Expressionless
    What would he have become if he had grown up in Silcon Valley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4LIThTB8Ww

• User profile image
    Richard.Hein

Awesome.  Certainly some company or university should pay him a visit and offer him everything he needs to keep creating his robots.

• User profile image
    jamie

what has he done to ultraman!  Wink

• User profile image
    littleguru

Wow. Cool stuff. Smiley

• User profile image
    Bas

I love how they're all called Mr. Woo.

• User profile image
    Charles

Thanks for sharing. Says a lot for the power of passion and creativity, which are innate characteristics that formal education only enhances, not creates...

C

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

Charles wrote:

Thanks for sharing. Says a lot for the power of passion and creativity, which are innate characteristics that formal education only enhances, not creates...

C

I love how the announcer is talking to Mr. Woo's wife and all you see in the background is "boom,boom,boom". Kinda like um...

I also like how the newest one seems to be a miniature....kinda like getting into nano robotics

• User profile image
    Bas

Cybermagellan wrote:
    I love how the announcer is talking to Mr. Woo's wife and all you see in the background is "boom,boom,boom". Kinda like um...

Yeah, I was sort of hoping for a massive Godzilla-sized robot to casually stroll past the window in the background.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.