Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

MEMO To Bill Gates: Someone MS Should Train & Hire - ASAP

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    a !

If there was ever any doubt that genius is genetic, look at this Expressionless
    What would he have become if he had grown up in Silcon Valley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4LIThTB8Ww

• User profile image
    Richard.Hein

Awesome.  Certainly some company or university should pay him a visit and offer him everything he needs to keep creating his robots.

• User profile image
    jamie

what has he done to ultraman!  Wink

• User profile image
    littleguru

Wow. Cool stuff. Smiley

• User profile image
    Bas

I love how they're all called Mr. Woo.

• User profile image
    Charles

Thanks for sharing. Says a lot for the power of passion and creativity, which are innate characteristics that formal education only enhances, not creates...

C

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

Charles wrote:

Thanks for sharing. Says a lot for the power of passion and creativity, which are innate characteristics that formal education only enhances, not creates...

C

I love how the announcer is talking to Mr. Woo's wife and all you see in the background is "boom,boom,boom". Kinda like um...

I also like how the newest one seems to be a miniature....kinda like getting into nano robotics

• User profile image
    Bas

Cybermagellan wrote:
    I love how the announcer is talking to Mr. Woo's wife and all you see in the background is "boom,boom,boom". Kinda like um...

Yeah, I was sort of hoping for a massive Godzilla-sized robot to casually stroll past the window in the background.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.