Rob Relyea wrote:
Great to see!
Couple of issues I see:
1) why didn't we (Microsoft) just publish the Facebook app as a clickonce application, instead of embedding it in the sdk.
2) my rolodex window won't resize...anybody else seeing this?
3) if #2 is a bug in the app, #1 would make it easy to fix for everybody...
Rob Relyea | Program Manager, WPF & Xaml Language Team
Depends....(Note: I haven't touched Facebook or the SDK but I'm assuming it's an execuable or a zip).
1. People freak out about installers - We HIGHLY debated on making our UIToolkit an installer and had multiple debates about it.
2. If it's source is there in the SDK (I would imagine so), then why have it installed? It's purpose probably isn't to perform the job 100% but give an idea.
3. If your #2 is a bug and my #2 is true....where is the problem?
Please keep posting here though Rob.