a !
  • User profile image
    mcampbell

thanks for bringing digg to C9.

/sarcasm

• User profile image
    cheong

Interesting tool.

I notice that it is fast. And apparently it doesn't work by performing RDNS lookups (because it even contains sites that I've not set up RDNS records), any idea on how could it possibly worked?

Recent Achievement unlocked: Code Avenger Tier 4/6: You see dead program. A lot!
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    otech

Have to agree, its really fast and includes domains I even forgot about on my IP!

As the poster above mentions, it seems to work better than standard reverse dns...

any idea?

• User profile image
    Maddus Mattus

It contains a database with all IP numbers that get synchronized every night with the DNS?

• User profile image
    Cyonix

Doesn't show any of my sites that are hosted on the same IP..

• User profile image
    shuff1203

I don't understand what this tool is even suppose to do.  I thought if you where say on a shared dedicated box it would show you other sites on that shared box, but it doesn't do anything but show me my own site... or any other one site I try to look up.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.