Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Just bought Vista Buisness

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Xaero_​Vincent

For $17.25 + 2 week shipping ($8) from MSAA. Freaken awesome man! Big Smile 100x better than waiting 3 months and counting for express upgrade to Home basic. I dunno why I made a thread, I guess Im just excited. Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Minh

You students always have the best deals.  But remember why crack dealers give you the first few scores for free... haha

• User profile image
    alwaysmc2

Minh wrote:
    You students always have the best deals.  But remember why crack dealers give you the first few scores for free... haha

I got Office Professional Plus (yes, that includes Outlook) for under $80 with shipping, and I can install it on three computers. Big Smile
    Yay for large school systems.

• User profile image
    k2t0f12d

Minh wrote:

This smacks of rms.

• User profile image
    Minh

k2t0f12d wrote:

Minh wrote:

This smacks of rms.
    I'm not now, nor have I ever been a member of the Royal Microscopical Society. Senator.

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

I got home premium for £15, though I doubt it really costed that... free upgrade offer in PCW, so I took it... took 6 months to come, cost £15, but it was well worth it!

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Massif

Hee hee, thanks to some MS "use it work, so get a copy at home" deal that I can't remember the name of, I got office 2007 Enterprise for £17.

Sweet.

Now if only I had a smartphone to use OneNote mobile on...

• User profile image
    blowdart

Massif wrote:

Now if only I had a smartphone to use OneNote mobile on...

Woah; onenote mobile?! Really? I don't remember seeing that.

• User profile image
    Massif
  • User profile image
    blowdart

Massif wrote:

Found it. It doesn't like ActiveSync 4.5 at all, so no syncing between notebook and phone for me.

• User profile image
    Sabot

The great thing about the business EVO launch is I got Vista and Office. Thanks guys ... students don't actually get that many perks.

Mind you I suppose the pay-off was that I did get Vista and Office 2007 upgrade into software precurement budget for the next three years. However it was an easy thing to sell specially as much of business uses '97 still.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.