Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Apple WWDC Keynote Stream

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    ktr
  • User profile image
    anand.t

why cant they show it live Perplexed I dont want to waste  the time, as all the updates are all over the internet Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

This way, you can skip around to the good parts, though, and keep Steve Jobs from brainwashing you Tongue Out

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

Steve Jobs:  You know Windows Vista sucks, It sucks because I say it sucks, I am bashing Windows Vista throughout my keynote.  You want to buy a Mac. Concentrate on the rain drops on the grass blades on our new desktop, you know you want a Mac.  You want to buy a Mac.  Mac good, Windows bad. Mac gooooooood, Windows baaaaaaaaad.

• User profile image
    stevo_

rjdohnert wrote:
    Steve Jobs:  You know Windows Vista sucks, It sucks because I say it sucks, I am bashing Windows Vista throughout my keynote.  You want to buy a Mac. Concentrate on the rain drops on the grass blades on our new desktop, you know you want a Mac.  You want to buy a Mac.  Mac good, Windows bad. Mac gooooooood, Windows baaaaaaaaad.

That's very true, I really don't hate Mac's (infact they mingle heavily where I work).. but Steve Jobs wins his crowd in very shameful ways, the new OS X to me is very boring and dull, and he didn't seem to show anything great on it...

• User profile image
    mcampbell

I enjoyed alot of the Windows bashing, through out the whole keynote.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.