Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

anyone here having problems with WM6 (Smartphone)?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Ion Todirel

where is taskbar! wouldn'd be better that instead of recent applications list (on top, Home Screen) to be current exec apps? and on Start to put a WM5 like apps list?

it's a real pain everytime when you want to close/switch to an app to go to taskmanager

• User profile image
    SimonJ

Screen real estate is too limiited to have a taskbar on screen at all times.

Set a speed dial for Task Manager if you want to. Find it on the Start Menu then press Menu | Add Speed Dial and assign it a Speed Dial key. You can then get to it just be pressing and holding the number you assign to it.

If you want a list of currently running tasks on the Home Screen, you could build one using Visual Studio 2005.

Simon Jones
    Contributing Editor
    PC Pro Magazine

• User profile image
    littleguru

Most of the apps that you have run recently are in the top bar... If they are open, you just can click the icon in the top bar and that's it... it will open the already open instance of the application and not launch a new one!

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

littleguru wrote:
    Most of the apps that you have run recently are in the top bar... If they are open, you just can click the icon in the top bar and that's it... it will open the already open instance of the application and not launch a new one!
    ya, but if i want to close it.... i go to task manager...

anyway looks like home screen is customizable, so you could change it how you want, i hope

• User profile image
    blowdart

Ion Todirel wrote:

littleguru wrote:
    ya, but if i want to close it.... i go to task manager...

anyway looks like home screen is customizable, so you could change it how you want, i hope

As long as there's a plugin for it you can.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.