Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

My first Windows Movie Maker Flick

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    phreaks

After I installed Vista, I was disappointed that my favorite video editing app, doesn't work on it. Well, not with the version I have anyway, I could upgrade to Pinnacle 11 for another $120, but decided not to yet.

Figured I would try Movie Maker and see how it works.

I was surprised! It is very easy to use, encoding is pretty fast, and there are a *good* number of features available (especially since it's free).

Here's my first creation which was basically just a test of Movie Makers basic functionality and features and my learning how to use them.

My dog was kind enough to help me out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVgmhcO80Y

• User profile image
    jamie

haha looks like you have a handful like mazie

pulls when you walk? world of their own?  live/chase by smell?

?

* really nice markings - what kind of dog is that?

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

phreaks wrote:
    After I installed Vista, I was disappointed that my favorite video editing app, doesn't work on it. Well, not with the version I have anyway, I could upgrade to Pinnacle 11 for another $120, but decided not to yet.

Good choice. I've had so many bad experiences with Pinnacle I've lost count.

• User profile image
    phreaks

jamie wrote:

haha looks like you have a handful like mazie

pulls when you walk? world of their own?  live/chase by smell?

?

* really nice markings - what kind of dog is that?

Haha, Yes to all of the above.

Thanks, she is a Shiba Inu.

Shiba, the Shiba Inu.

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

Cute Smiley

You're lucky to have a pool. In Wales, it would just freeze over LOL

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    phreaks

Lloyd_Humph wrote:
    Cute

You're lucky to have a pool. In Wales, it would just freeze over LOL

The pool is *alot* of work. But I thinks it's worth it.

We live in New England, so the average 'pool season' is only about 3 months.

To remedy that, I had a pool heater installed a few summers ago, which extends our season to about 6 or 7 months.

Of cxurse the tradefoff there is that we are one of the only people around that have higher gas bills in the warmer months, than the winter months.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.