Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

china version google phone vs. apple iphone

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    peterwillcn

China version google phone vs. apple iphone!
    CVGP(China version Google Phone)

After four years in rumors, Apple officially released to the iPhone, But this does not prevent any of the cell phone market will be a new source of the Army, Microsoft, Dell, Google ... many traditional IT hardware and software manufacturers and mobile phones have been linked together. And this, Google will launch cell phone rumors also the most uproar. Today, we once again see one of the players design their own Google phone. From the current situation, regardless of whether Google really intends to launch the phone, and it will then Apple, become the focus of rumors.

"CVGP(China version Google Phone)" using the straight modeling, and iPhone, Its shape is also very light, and has a large, touch screen, but its design of the keyboard is very peculiar, The author did not design this explanation seems to be demolished with a keyboard can be covered. As Google's products, it also has a row to open the Google service shortcuts.

• User profile image
    Bas

peterwillcn wrote:
    "CVGP(China version Google Phone)" using the straight modeling, and iPhone, Its shape is also very light, and has a large, touch screen, but its design of the keyboard is very peculiar, The author did not design this explanation seems to be demolished with a keyboard can be covered. As Google's products, it also has a row to open the Google service shortcuts.

The who and the what now?

• User profile image
    GoddersUK

If they won't open it to third parties someone shoule sue them Tongue Out

peterwillcn wrote:
     As Google's products, it also has a row to open the Google service shortcuts.

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Nice renderings.

Hey, I have some breaking news too!

We are building a space station!

As ya'll can see, it's pretty much a done deal. See the details? It can't possibly be a fake.

Uhm... maybe we should have added some motion blur and lens flare to the rendering photo... just to keepin' it real.

• User profile image
    mcampbell

PaoloM wrote:
    Nice renderings.

As ya'll can see, it's pretty much a done deal. See the details? It can't possibly be a fake.

Uhm... maybe we should have added some motion blur and lens flare to the rendering photo... just to keepin' it real.

LOL!

• User profile image
    Dharma Punk

PaoloM wrote:
    Nice renderings.

I knew when it came to that "last best hope for peace" thing, Microsoft could deliver. Cool

• User profile image
    Rotem Kirshenbaum

Dharma Punk wrote:

I knew when it came to that "last best hope for peace" thing, Microsoft could deliver.

You mean after 3 versions that exploded and one that just vanished ?

Tongue Out

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.