Coffeehouse Thread

67 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

About jamie's locked thread...

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jamie

..if you read all this thread you might find it says more than people are noticing... 

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Dylan C wrote:

jamie wrote:
    ..if you read all this thread you might find it says more than people are noticing... 

Ok, Vista SP1. Was it just a list of features to be in Vista SP1?

Dylan, "not talking about it" means no answering questions.

• User profile image
    MasterPi

PaoloM wrote:
    What makes you think that list was referring to Vista SP1?

Yeah, it could have been 2000 Pro SP5. [A]

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Dylan C wrote:

PaoloM wrote:

Dylan C wrote:

jamie wrote:

Ok, Vista SP1. Was it just a list of features to be in Vista SP1?

Dylan, "not talking about it" means no answering questions.

Sorry, sir.

No problem, Dylan. And don't call me "sir", it makes me feel old (well, older than what I already am) Smiley

• User profile image
    anand.t

^^
    Why do you guys quote the entire reply tree?? And then there is an one line reply Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Randolpho

anand.t wrote:
    ^^
    Why do you guys quote the entire reply tree?? And then there is an one line reply

Because it's fun to watch those boxes recede into nothingness. Kinda like watching one of those infinite mirror thingies.

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph
    If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    jamie

*from other thread - moving to here:

jamie wrote:
    well if you are sending out emailed nda info - a good start might be to put at the top of the email - in bold in red - "protected content / nda / do not post"

and yes.. i just checked - re-read entire email - there was no mention of the list being proprietary info which is why i thought it was regular marketing/tech email

<fred flintstone>hu-boy...

• User profile image
    blowdart

Pah that's all trying to redirect you from the real contents of the thread.

Who'd have know Rory's forthcoming new hair style was so important?

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Lloyd_Humph wrote:

Chinmay007 wrote:

(read my blog)

LoL

Wow, the amount of things wrong in that post is staggering Smiley

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

Precisely. "Microsoft insider"

Jamie, remind me, since when did you work for Microsoft?

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    corona_coder

Its a shame.  This is a major shortcoming of proprietary software.  In Open Source NDA's dont exist.  Jamie should switch to Linux.  Its superior to Windows, The GPL 3 is a superior license and the FSF can be trusted unlike Microsoft.

Remember for best results use Linux.

• User profile image
    eagle

To become a beta tester you need to accept terms and conditions.

I got the same email with the link, so can I blog about it now that the cat is out of the bag?

• User profile image
    jamie

..maybe we should lock this thread too... so it falls off the frontpage and no one notices it ?

*goes off to ban a few books, video games and heavy metal albums...  Tongue Out

• User profile image
    anand.t

corona_coder wrote:
    Its a shame.  This is a major shortcoming of proprietary software.  In Open Source NDA's dont exist.  Jamie should switch to Linux.  Its superior to Windows, The GPL 3 is a superior license and the FSF can be trusted unlike Microsoft.
    Remember for best results use Linux.

Corona you suffer from serious disorder. You seem to forget very often. You have mentioned some infinity+1 times that you wont come back Smiley

• User profile image
    jamie

Neil Diamond and Barbara Striesand

• User profile image
    eagle

jamie wrote:
    ..maybe we should lock this thread too... so it falls off the frontpage and no one notices it ?

*goes off to ban a few books, video games and heavy metal albums... 

If you do not wish to receive e-mail messages from this specific program, you need to "Decline Participation" on the Microsoft Connect My Participation page, since receiving program-specific e-mail is a mandatory part of your participation. If you do not wish to receive any e-mail messages from Microsoft Connect in the future, please send e-mail to mchelp@microsoft.com with the subject, "Remove Me From Microsoft Connect," and all your information will be completely removed from Microsoft Connect.

• User profile image
    jamie

eagle wrote:

jamie wrote:

*goes off to ban a few books, video games and heavy metal albums... 

If you do not wish to receive e-mail messages from this specific program, you need to "Decline Participation" on the Microsoft Connect My Participation page, since receiving program-specific e-mail is a mandatory part of your participation. If you do not wish to receive any e-mail messages from Microsoft Connect in the future, please send e-mail to mchelp@microsoft.com with the subject, "Remove Me From Microsoft Connect," and all your information will be completely removed from Microsoft Connect.

i just took the new survey email - so hopefully that helped make up for it [A]

*was just trying to point out locking things draws more attention to them

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.