Coffeehouse Thread

28 posts

Who has the best avatar and avatar caption?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    littleguru

I vote for Dave Massy, although he is no longer with us. He in his car and the "Driving" thing are a classic.

Charles has also a cool avatar - also a classic.

Jamie is switching so often that I can't nominate him in this category. Perhaps for the most creative switches Smiley

• User profile image
    MasterPi

W3bbo gets my vote for best avatar:

Generic Forum Image

Look how finely cut that hair is! Smiley

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

littleguru wrote:
    I vote for Dave Massy, although he is no longer with us. He in his car and the "Driving" thing are a classic.

Charles has also a cool avatar - also a classic.

Jamie is switching so often that I can't nominate him in this category. Perhaps for the most creative switches

You've got cute avatar. I nominate you. Wink

• User profile image
    Chadk

Mine still makes me laugh everytime i see it. So i vote for mine Big Smile

• User profile image
    W3bbo

mVPstar wrote:

Generic Forum Image

Look how finely cut that hair is!

I confess. I photoshopped my hair to make it slightly thicker. On the original photo there's bare forehead showing over my left eye.

That photo was taken 4 days ago in Barcelona.

Some of you will be seeing a sombero-shaped cloud over Mt. Fuji. Press Ctrl+F5 to force-reload my avatar.

• User profile image
    GoddersUK

Someone, I can't recall who, has a green jigsaw piece that looks just like the Firefox install missing plugin icon.

I end up clicking on it every time before realising that it's their image. Tongue Out

• User profile image
    W3bbo

GoddersUK wrote:
    Someone, I can't recall who, has a green jigsaw piece that looks just like the Firefox install missing plugin icon.

I end up clicking on it every time before realising that it's their image.

Which reminds me of another case.

There was this guy who'se avatar was identical to another company's local, except the name was changed and the colorscheme changed from blue to green (or vice-versa, I forget). It was a circle with a squiggle in it (or something, it had a square in it too).

• User profile image
    Angus

I have had the same one since I joined. Tongue Out (I should change it).

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    Tensor

I only changed mine the other day. Its my three year old in his cyberman outfit.

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

I feel a change coming on. Time to change my pic then...

Changed. Spooky Smiley

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    ScanIAm

W3bbo wrote:

mVPstar wrote:

Generic Forum Image

I confess. I photoshopped my hair to make it slightly thicker. On the original photo there's bare forehead showing over my left eye.

Some of you will be seeing a sombero-shaped cloud over Mt. Fuji. Press Ctrl+F5 to force-reload my avatar.

Ah, see now it all makes sense.  You appear to have a beer sitting in front of you.  You must have been drinking when you wrote your Pro-OSS post Smiley

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

ScanIAm wrote:

W3bbo wrote:

mVPstar wrote:

Generic Forum Image

Ah, see now it all makes sense.  You appear to have a beer sitting in front of you.  You must have been drinking when you wrote your Pro-OSS post

No, sherlock, he's subconsciously suggesting us that he's behind beer28. We finnally catched you w3bbo Smiley 

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

RoyalSchrubber wrote:

ScanIAm wrote:

Ah, see now it all makes sense.  You appear to have a beer sitting in front of you.  You must have been drinking when you wrote your Pro-OSS post

No, sherlock, he's subconsciously suggesting us that he's behind beer28. We finnally catched you w3bbo  

See, I was going to say that, but I couldn't find my tinfoil hat...

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

Angus wrote:
    I have had the same one since I joined. (I should change it).

Angus Higgins

hehe, maybe into this:

Wink

You look young - or is that someone else?

• User profile image
    W3bbo

ScanIAm wrote:

W3bbo wrote:

mVPstar wrote:

Generic Forum Image

I wrote that post 2 days prior to that, actually Smiley

And it's not a beer glass, but a wine-glasswith water in. I don't drink.

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

I vote for mine.   Jamie has some cool ones too.

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

I drink constantly, Whats wrong with drinking.  You dont see me committing Murder-Suicides.

W3bbo wrote:
    I wrote that post 2 days prior to that, actually

And it's not a beer glass, but a wine-glasswith water in. I don't drink.

• User profile image
    JohnAskew

Dave's pimpin' in his baby blue convertible, but I'd trade it for your beach.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.