Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

How to get rid of telemarketers...

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    littleguru

Hilarious 

Chadk pointed me to it and I thought it is worth a share. That's one way to get rid of telemarkters. They are also starting to get more and more here in Europe (at least here in Italy).

• User profile image
    out180

I love that one, a classic.

In case anyone is curious that's Bob and Tom from Q95 radio here in Indianapolis.  Q95

• User profile image
    Ray6

littleguru wrote:
    Hilarious 

Chadk pointed me to it and I thought it is worth a share. That's one way to get rid of telemarkters. They are also starting to get more and more here in Europe (at least here in Italy).

Funniest of the lot.

Smiley

... now all we need is for someone to call that fella and tell him that he's under investigation for impersonating a police officer ....

• User profile image
    Jason Cox

Wow, that's just hillarious!

• User profile image
    GoddersUK
  • User profile image
    phreaks

hah, I usually just act like I am an 90 year old delusional or mentally challenged woman and try my hardest to keep them on the line for as long as possible while I babble on about fantastic non-sense.

It seems to work, I don't get many repeat calls from the same telemarketers.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.