Coffeehouse Thread

16 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Hurray! TechEd Developer Barcelona, I'm coming! Who else?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    littleguru

Hola!

I'm going to this year's TechEd Developer Barcelona (my first one). It takes place from the 5th to the 9th November 2007. I'll be there a few days more, to enjoy the Barcelona's winter sun.

I'm looking so much forward to it *grin*

Who else is there? It would be nice to meet some of you gals/guys.

• User profile image
    dcshadow

(ping)

Anyone that has been to TechEd Barcelona before able to suggest a logical time and place for us to meet up over a pint of cerveza.

I am flying in early on Sunday - registering and then probably will head into town to have a walk around. Happy to meet up.

I am sure the boys at NxtGenUG will be up for a shandy or six.

• User profile image
    irascian

Anyone's first TechEd is a blast. You'll have a lot of fun.

Ian

• User profile image
    davemc

Hi,

Check out Facebook group "Microsoft TechEd Developers 2007 Barcelona" http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2713709966 if you want to get involved in the Community side of the event. Its being run by the NxtGenUG Boyz http://www.nxtgenug.net, and outlines all the community activities going on.

Cheers

Dave Mc

• User profile image
    Colin Angus Mackay

Lucky bugger - I've not been since 2001 (also Barcelona - which is my favourite city)

I'll get back one day!

• User profile image
    littleguru

I got my keycard today Smiley Who else is coming? We could do a niner meeting...

• User profile image
    apwcodemonk​ey

Yep I'll be there, will mostly be found in the Community Lounge/Area during breaks etc.  As DaveMc says join the Facebook group and also keep an eye on the Tech Ed Event Site for more info.

• User profile image
    Zeus

littleguru wrote:
    Hola!

I'm going to this year's TechEd Developer Barcelona (my first one). It takes place from the 5th to the 9th November 2007. I'll be there a few days more, to enjoy the Barcelona's winter sun.

I'm looking so much forward to it *grin*

Who else is there? It would be nice to meet some of you gals/guys.
    Me toooooo Big Smile

• User profile image
    dcshadow

Hi, Yeah - this will be my first TechED and received my ID card this week. Really looking forward to it and learning all I can. Also really interested in the 'networking' aspect to the event - it's always good to here of things you care about from those in the same situation/business as you are.

• User profile image
    littleguru

apwcodemonkey wrote:
    Yep I'll be there, will mostly be found in the Community Lounge/Area during breaks etc.  As DaveMc says join the Facebook group and also keep an eye on the Tech Ed Event Site for more info.

I'm a Facebook denier... damn, why does everything need to be in that closed thing???

• User profile image
    dcshadow

I'm not FBs biggest fan either - but if needs must. LGuru - Can you suggest somewhere else for us to converge?

• User profile image
    Charles

I'll be there along with a bunch of folks from DPE.

C

• User profile image
    Zeus

Charles wrote:

I'll be there along with a bunch of folks from DPE.

C

Will we have some official or unofficial C9 meetup ?

• User profile image
    littleguru

dcshadow wrote:
    I'm not FBs biggest fan either - but if needs must. LGuru - Can you suggest somewhere else for us to converge?

We could use this thread here... I mean there isn't much going on in the TechEd group at Facebook! I have been checking it out.

• User profile image
    ben2004uk

I'll be there Smiley   C9 meet up could be fun!

• User profile image
    littleguru

I have never been there before... anybody been there? What's a good place to meet?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.