Coffeehouse Thread

16 posts

Hurray! TechEd Developer Barcelona, I'm coming! Who else?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    littleguru

Hola!

I'm going to this year's TechEd Developer Barcelona (my first one). It takes place from the 5th to the 9th November 2007. I'll be there a few days more, to enjoy the Barcelona's winter sun.

I'm looking so much forward to it *grin*

Who else is there? It would be nice to meet some of you gals/guys.

• User profile image
    dcshadow

(ping)

Anyone that has been to TechEd Barcelona before able to suggest a logical time and place for us to meet up over a pint of cerveza.

I am flying in early on Sunday - registering and then probably will head into town to have a walk around. Happy to meet up.

I am sure the boys at NxtGenUG will be up for a shandy or six.

• User profile image
    irascian

Anyone's first TechEd is a blast. You'll have a lot of fun.

Ian

• User profile image
    davemc

Hi,

Check out Facebook group "Microsoft TechEd Developers 2007 Barcelona" http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2713709966 if you want to get involved in the Community side of the event. Its being run by the NxtGenUG Boyz http://www.nxtgenug.net, and outlines all the community activities going on.

Cheers

Dave Mc

• User profile image
    Colin Angus Mackay

Lucky bugger - I've not been since 2001 (also Barcelona - which is my favourite city)

I'll get back one day!

• User profile image
    littleguru

I got my keycard today Smiley Who else is coming? We could do a niner meeting...

• User profile image
    apwcodemonk​ey

Yep I'll be there, will mostly be found in the Community Lounge/Area during breaks etc.  As DaveMc says join the Facebook group and also keep an eye on the Tech Ed Event Site for more info.

• User profile image
    Zeus

littleguru wrote:
    Hola!

I'm going to this year's TechEd Developer Barcelona (my first one). It takes place from the 5th to the 9th November 2007. I'll be there a few days more, to enjoy the Barcelona's winter sun.

I'm looking so much forward to it *grin*

Who else is there? It would be nice to meet some of you gals/guys.
    Me toooooo Big Smile

• User profile image
    dcshadow

Hi, Yeah - this will be my first TechED and received my ID card this week. Really looking forward to it and learning all I can. Also really interested in the 'networking' aspect to the event - it's always good to here of things you care about from those in the same situation/business as you are.

• User profile image
    littleguru

apwcodemonkey wrote:
    Yep I'll be there, will mostly be found in the Community Lounge/Area during breaks etc.  As DaveMc says join the Facebook group and also keep an eye on the Tech Ed Event Site for more info.

I'm a Facebook denier... damn, why does everything need to be in that closed thing???

• User profile image
    dcshadow

I'm not FBs biggest fan either - but if needs must. LGuru - Can you suggest somewhere else for us to converge?

• User profile image
    Charles

I'll be there along with a bunch of folks from DPE.

C

• User profile image
    Zeus

Charles wrote:

I'll be there along with a bunch of folks from DPE.

C

Will we have some official or unofficial C9 meetup ?

• User profile image
    littleguru

dcshadow wrote:
    I'm not FBs biggest fan either - but if needs must. LGuru - Can you suggest somewhere else for us to converge?

We could use this thread here... I mean there isn't much going on in the TechEd group at Facebook! I have been checking it out.

• User profile image
    ben2004uk

I'll be there Smiley   C9 meet up could be fun!

• User profile image
    littleguru

I have never been there before... anybody been there? What's a good place to meet?

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.