Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Channel 9 search for IE7 or Firefox (now with icon!)

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    littleguru

Do you want the new powerful (or finally working again) Channel 9 Search in your IE7 or Firefox? 

Get it from here 
    Clicking the button on the website will install the search provider. I had to put it on an external website because javascript links don't seem to work in Channel 9 posts.

• User profile image
    jamie

re - the thread you linked too...

what did you guys type and where, to find out how many posts you have?  All i see is thread count on my profile

PS - my IE7 Search box is REMOVED (and my menu is above address bar) Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Minh

Very nice, littleguru. Now, we'll just need an icon for it Smiley (I tried the FF version)

• User profile image
    MasterPi

jamie wrote:
    re - the thread you linked too...

what did you guys type and where, to find out how many posts you have?  All i see is thread count on my profile

We searched for all posts by our username with C9's search.

The number of posts returned was our post count.

• User profile image
    littleguru

Minh wrote:
    Very nice, littleguru. Now, we'll just need an icon for it (I tried the FF version)

Oh! Didn't see that... I have uploaded a new version that has an embedded icon Smiley I'm mostly on IE7 that is not showing the icon.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.