Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Free To Premium WLM

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

Is it possible to jump from Free WLM to Premium? I presume one could upgrade, but they haven't made it too obvious how.

I would've thought if I went to options>more (i forget the wording) it should have a link to an upgrade page.

/L

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    W3bbo

A google for "Premium WLM" returns this thread (spooky), otherwise no relevant results.

Are you refering to an alleged "premium" version of WL Messenger (sans adverts), or the ill-fated "MSN Premium" series of enhanced MSN services?

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

http://lloydhumphreys.wordpress.com/2007/08/30/windows-live-skydrive/

That explains.

I messed with SkyDrive last night, but i can only use RoamDrive with Premium versions. Now that it's 10gb I decided it's worth the £14.99. And with Yahoo offering unlimited, things can only get bigger Big Smile

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.