Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Halo 2 not working on xbox 360? :(

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Ion Todirel

I installed July 2007 xbox update, but i still see that "not for xbox 360" image, i tried with AV cables and VGA and same result, totally sucks.

• User profile image
    littleguru

Really? I have played it and Halo 1. There was a classics edition around. Is your box connected to the internet? It will probably download an update for it.

• User profile image
    Stebet

huh? I know i played Halo 2 on 360 just a few weeks ago :O

• User profile image
    dahat

I just got around to beating Halo 2 on the 360 a few weeks ago as well... only problem I had was it being 4x3 on a 16x9 tv.

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

littleguru wrote:
    Is your box connected to the internet? It will probably download an update for it.
    no, i think that may be the problem, i installed the update from CD, does it need a internet connection for completing the update?

• User profile image
    littleguru

Ion Todirel wrote:

littleguru wrote:
    Is your box connected to the internet? It will probably download an update for it.
    no, i think that may be the problem, i installed the update from CD, does it need a internet connection for completing the update?

I don't know exactly. I only remember that it said something like it is updating the xbox when I first started Halo 2.

• User profile image
    Minh

Ion Todirel wrote:

littleguru wrote:

Yeh, probably. The Halo2 backward compatibility patch for Halo 2 might not have been on your CD. I forgot exactly when it came out, but it was a high-priority backwardly compat game. Should've been on that CD, though. Maybe not.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.