Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Apologies.

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Bas

In the spirit of W3bbo's post a while ago, and at the risk of coming across as a complete tool, I figure it's time to apologise to you all for my postings as of late. I've been annoyed, mean-spirited, impolite, and abusive to various people here. I have a hunch why that is, but I don't think you all will be interested, and I perfectly understand that.

Whatever the reason, though, it was stupid and nonsensical to take it out on you guys, so for that, my sincere apologies. I'd especially like to apologise to ScanIAm, whom I've been very unreasonable with. I think I was annoying to Ray6 a little while ago, too, so again, apologies. Same goes for jamie. I may not often agree with his ideas, but that's no reason to spit bile at him either. I'm pretty sure there are others I haven't mentioned, so if you want to have your say, feel free.

I'm gonna try cutting down my posting for a while. Hopefully I'll manage some self-control and actually contribute to things from now on.

Anyway, again, and hopefully without making it too angsty teen/emo-ish: Sorry.

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

No harm, no foul.  I bring out the worst in everyone so I don't take it personally.

• User profile image
    SpongeBob​SquarePants

Chinmay007 wrote:
    You have a cool avatar.

Yeah I'll second that.

Don't worry Bas. Everyone gets stressed once in a while. Good for you coming on here to apologise though if you felt you needed to. There are some people who wouldn't think to do that.

• User profile image
    ixdatul

I don't see why you apologize, I find the majority of your comments to be whimsical and full of rainbow-shaped candies, but then again, I'm comparing you to me so....<shrug />

• User profile image
    jason818_25​3.33

Bas, i think your giving your self a little to much credit here. Big Smile

if your feeling bad just try appologizing to the individual. what ever it is that you think has made you feel iratable, i hope it works out for ya. cheers.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Bas wrote:
    In the spirit of W3bbo's post a while ago, and at the risk of coming [...]fully without making it too angsty teen/emo-ish: Sorry.

Group-hug?

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

W3bbo wrote:

Bas wrote:
    In the spirit of W3bbo's post a while ago, and at the risk of coming [...]fully without making it too angsty teen/emo-ish: Sorry.

Group-hug?
    everythingisfinenow.jpg

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.