Coffeehouse Thread

24 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Football Season :)

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    phreaks

(American) Football is here again.

Those Patriots are looking really good...

Anyone have any predictions?

I know it's very early, but I'm gonna guess that the Pats will make it to the superbowl this year.

• User profile image
    Minh

I guess Moss still got it... but hey, it's early. We'll talk more when the Pats meet the Bengals Smiley

• User profile image
    harumscarum

Pats did look good but fatherhood will distract Tom and he will struggle mid season. Bengals vs Cowboys in the sb and Liverpool epl champs Smiley

Next Sunday night should be a great game between Pats and Chargers.

• User profile image
    PerfectPhase

And there I was thinking you meant real football Wink

• User profile image
    SpongeBob​SquarePants

PerfectPhase wrote:

And there I was thinking you meant real football

LOL

• User profile image
    z2bass

Did you see the Colts defence last Thursday... DANG! Colts are going to win again... they have a good chance!

• User profile image
    pepper

Camera confiscated after claims of Pats spying on Jets

ESPN wrote:
    NFL security confiscated a video camera and its tape from a New England Patriots employee on the team's sideline during Sunday's game against the Jets in a suspected spying incident, sources said.
    Sad

• User profile image
    JohnAskew

Is that how the pats do it?   [6]

Parity of teams is at an all-time peak in my viewing history. The NFL is the most "clean" major US sport (vs. pt. shaving & bribed officials).

Agreed?

• User profile image
    Rossj

You know the Rugby World Cup is on at the moment?  I'll do you a deal - you watch 2 matches from the Rugby world cup (you can even watch the USA team play Wink ), and I'll watch some American Football and see if I can understand what on earth is going on.

• User profile image
    phreaks

JohnAskew wrote:
    Is that how the pats do it?  

Parity of teams is at an all-time peak in my viewing history. The NFL is the most "clean" major US sport (vs. pt. shaving & bribed officials).

Agreed?

LOL, yeah that's how we do it. </sarcasm>

Just an unsubstaniated claim made by someone with an axe to grind on Bellicheck.  We'll see what the NFL says, for seome reason, I doubt it's true.

Bellicheck has way too much class and talent for this nonsense.

• User profile image
    harumscarum

pepper wrote:

ESPN wrote:
    NFL security confiscated a video camera and its tape from a New England Patriots employee on the team's sideline during Sunday's game against the Jets in a suspected spying incident, sources said.

oh snap...I hope this does not affect the fantasy numbers of Moss and Welker.

Seems likely since this is the second time they have been caught. This has to be the only reason they dominate everyone.

• User profile image
    phreaks

harumscarum wrote:

pepper wrote:

ESPN wrote:

oh snap...I hope this does not affect the fantasy numbers of Moss and Welker.

Seems likely since this is the second time they have been caught. This has to be the only reason they dominate everyone.

You do realize that signals are signals, not plain text right.

• User profile image
    phreaks

Minh wrote:
    I guess Moss still got it... but hey, it's early. We'll talk more when the Pats meet the Bengals

Let's chat!

Tedy Bruschi rises to the challenge and deflects a third-down pass by Carson Palmer in the third quarter.

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

Group Hug Too obvious.

PILE ON!!!

Smiley

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Minh

phreaks wrote:

Let's chat!
    About what? Did something happen recently? What did I miss?

• User profile image
    phreaks

Minh wrote:

phreaks wrote:

Let's chat!

Umm, did you miss the Pats going 4-0, Moss catching 7 TD's so far this season, or us beating the pants off of those Bengals?

• User profile image
    Minh

phreaks wrote:

Minh wrote:

phreaks wrote:

Let's chat!

Umm, did you miss the Pats going 4-0, Moss catching 7 TD's so far this season, or us beating the pants off of those Bengals?

It's not the pants. It's those orange unis. Nothing look good in orange. Period. The only thing should be orange are pumkin pies, oranges, and sometimes posted notes.

Not fearsome Bengal Tigers!

PS.
    I'm still waiting for that Moss-Melt-Down(tm).

It'll happen.

• User profile image
    Lloyd_Humph

Oi, C9 looks good in orange.

If Blackberrys are addictive cellphones, Channel9 is the ultimate addictive website.
    Last modified

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.