Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

the lord of the three rings of death: part 3

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    YearOfThe​LinuxDesktop

a new 360 just came back and wonder what? it doesn't even turn on!

I still couldn't manage to play even a single minute of bioshock and blue dragon [C]

Luckily the piece of paper that came with it said that it "was extensively tested". I wonder what would have happened if it wasn't Mad

I'm so desperate this morning I played solitaire!! SOLITAIREE!!!!!! Sad

[C][C][C][C] ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!! [C][C][C][C]

update: the 360 support told me they would recall me within 10 days (what?!?!?) to send the console back.

10+25 = 35 more days without my 360. great!Mad

• User profile image
    figuerres

YearOfTheLinuxDesktop wrote:
    a new 360 just came back and wonder what? it doesn't even turn on!

I still couldn't manage to play even a single minute of bioshock and blue dragon

Luckily the piece of paper that came with it said that it "was extensively tested". I wonder what would have happened if it wasn't

I'm so desperate this morning I played solitaire!! SOLITAIREE!!!!!!

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

so far the xbox 360 seems to have a curse on it...
    someone at MSFT needs to be on the "Hot Seat"
    way way to many dead 360's

MSFT:  get on the stick and fast.... at this rate I can't see how they can keep selling them knowing this is happening.

time to halt the factory till they know 99.9999% for sure they have fixed the problem.

-- not 100% casue you never get 100% --

• User profile image
    harumscarum

I borrowed a friends 360 and it displayed the wonderous red ring of death last night Sad

• User profile image
    YearOfThe​LinuxDesktop

waaahhhhh!! I just found out Halo 3 is coming out september 25 (I thought it was coming out in november).

I wonder how I'll be able to live knowing that the 25th of september I still won't have a console to play halo 3 with [C]

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.