Coffeehouse Thread

31 posts

Good Morning! Not.

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • dahat

SecretSoftware wrote:
    A) Approx. was a key word .

SecretSoftware wrote:
    Anyways, I am tired of politics. I will talk only code. If you think this is something you can do, then your welcome to talk in that area, otherwise count me out (unless its something REALLY interesting).

So rather than gracefully admit that you were wrong... you try to claim that 22 tons is approximately 9.5, change the subject (this was not a political thread until you made it so) and resort to personal attacks?

Right... I forgot who I was talking to.

SecretSoftware wrote:
    B) What you think of me, is not important. I don't care about the way you perceive the world or me.

Oh come on... if you are going to lie at least make it a believable one... or have you already forgotten that you threatened to sue me for saying what I thought of you.

SecretSoftware wrote:
    YOU are the type that reads and presumes things even though they have never been said nor implied nor meant the way you think.

So... you can't get the basics of US weapon systems right with the help of Google and the rest of the internet and you presume to be able to so accurately label me?

Boy, the doctors (8 MD's, 2 PA's & 4 misc technicians) who've been trying to figure out what is wrong with my hands for 9 some months now would LOVE to talk to you as they still have no idea how I work.

Oh right... it's ok for you to share your opinion about me, the wobut it’s not for me... and if/when I do I risk death and legal threats.

SecretSoftware wrote:
    Yet you have made your mind, and hence you can think whatever, but it does not mean that what you think is reality .

So what? Your labels and perceptions are more accurate that mine? Given your track record of paranoia, conspiracy, hate America and pro-terrorist speech and lack of support of what you say from other 9ers... your reality sure doesn't seem all that solid.

• Secret​Software

dahat wrote:

SecretSoftware wrote:
    A) Approx. was a key word .

SecretSoftware wrote:
    Anyways, I am tired of politics. I will talk only code. If you think this is something you can do, then your welcome to talk in that area, otherwise count me out (unless its something REALLY interesting).

So rather than gracefully admit that you were wrong... you try to claim that 22 tons is approximately 9.5, change the subject (this was not a political thread until you made it so) and resort to personal attacks?

Right... I forgot who I was talking to.

I see now you are hopeless. You are the one who said it weighted 9.5 (see your post above). I said its approx. 22 tons, and you wikied it to find it 21000 (its actually 21800 that is from the guy who made it ).
    dahat wrote:

...Some Paranoid lies.

Boy, the doctors (8 MD's, 2 PA's & 4 misc technicians) who've been trying to figure out what is wrong with my hands for 9 some months now would LOVE to talk to you as they still have no idea how I work.

Oh right... it's ok for you to share your opinion about me, the wobut it’s not for me... and if/when I do I risk death and legal threats.

...Another paranoid lies.

Are you sure they are MD's? and not veterinarians? Some veterinarians might not be specialized in Orangutan physiology. You might want one with a Ph. D. in orangutan physiology. In your case, they will take only 9 min to identify what is wrong with your leg.[A]

• dahat

SecretSoftware wrote:
    I see now you are hopeless. You are the one who said it weighted 9.5 (see your post above).

See my post above and you'll see I said it weighed ~9.5 tons which is inline with even the weight you quote (there are numerous weight values out there, hence the use of the ~).

SecretSoftware wrote:
    I said its approx. 22 tons, and you wikied it to find it 21000 (its actually 21800 that is from the guy who made it ).

Yes you did... and you were still wrong. Before you disagree... your math assumes that that 1 ton equals 1000 lbs, which is wrong, a ton is equal to ~2000 lbs. By your math, your 22 ton bomb weighs in at between 44000 and 49280 lbs (depending on the measure of ton in use), roughly twice that what you and I quoted.

SecretSoftware wrote:

dahat wrote:

...Some Paranoid lies.

...Another paranoid lies.

For them to be lies... I would have to know the truth and deliberately say otherwise and yet... I speak of things as I know them... the same thing you claim to do...  and yet my statements are provable given existing and available facts and quotes (many of your own) and yet all you can do is call my statements lies and is so often the case... can support your assertions with nothing but personal attacks, conspiracy theories, hate speech, anti-American and pro-terrorist rhetoric and YouTube links.

What does that say about the accuracy of your statements? It either means that you are to lazy to prove me wrong... or incapable of it.

Given this is a pattern... I'm more inclined to believe that you cannot... but then, I could be wrong... and proving such would require you to do so.

Come on... prove me wrong, once.

Sadly though you'll have to do it elsewhere though as despite your assertions of being done with this thread (provably false yet again as demonstrated by you)... I am done with this thread as you've dug yourself into another hole here and am more than happy to let you remain without any additional help from me.

SecretSoftware wrote:
    Are you sure they are MD's? and not veterinarians? Some veterinarians might not be specialized in Orangutan physiology. You might want one with a Ph. D. in orangutan physiology. In your case, they will take only 9 min to identify what is wrong with your leg.

And even more personal attacks. Didn't Charles tell you just yesterday:

Charles wrote:
    SecretSoftware and anybody else being a jerk, be respectful or go away. Clear?

Since you didn't take the first bit of his advice... why don't you take the second and just go away?

• Royal​Schrubber

SecretSoftware wrote:

I see now you are hopeless. You are the one who said it weighted 9.5 (see your post above). I said its approx. 22 tons, and you wikied it to find it 21000 (its actually 21800 that is from the guy who made it ).

lol, pure PWN4GE 

Didn't you say you live in US? Lbs is abbreviation for pounds - 1 kg = 2,2 lbs. Not everybody uses metric units, you ought to know that. Perplexed

• Secret​Software

dahat wrote:

The MOAB weighs in at ~9.5 tons... well beyond the carrying capacity of any kind of current missile system, so you need a conventional aircraft to drop it.

We are talking same units of measurement of the weight. Namely Tons.

So , you can reboot your brain.

As for Royal...

Read it again, and recalculate.  We are talking in Tons. I said Approx 22 Tons, he said 9.5 Tons. THen he Wikipedia'ed it to find I am right.

Then his brain went like that:

"COULD NOT COMPUTE"

"ABORT...ABORT"

"We Are going Down!"

And down the tree it went.

Just....Like....Dat.Big Smile[A]

• Dharma Punk

It weighs 9.5 metric tons.

A metric ton is 1,000 kilograms.

A ton in the English system is 2,000 lbs.

So it weighs 21,000 lbs. or 10.5 English tons or 9.5 metric tons.

Heh, me...with the liberal arts degree...

• Secret​Software

dahat wrote:

Dual Personality conflict stuff...

SecretSoftware wrote:
    Are you sure they are MD's? and not veterinarians? Some veterinarians might not be specialized in Orangutan physiology. You might want one with a Ph. D. in orangutan physiology. In your case, they will take only 9 min to identify what is wrong with your leg.

And even more personal attacks. Didn't Charles tell you just yesterday:

Charles wrote:
    SecretSoftware and anybody else being a jerk, be respectful or go away. Clear?

Since you didn't take the first bit of his advice... why don't you take the second and just go away?

He included you, with "anybody else being a jerk".  But I did not expect you to gather that.

Secondly I am being respectful. I respect those who respect me and them-selfs. Respect is a mutual thing.

I was simply making an observation, no personal attacks. This is so because a personal attack would mean to say something that is not true about you. I made an observation. Smiley.

Thirdly, you want me to leave Channel9? For Real?[C]

• Royal​Schrubber

SecretSoftware wrote:

dahat wrote:

The MOAB weighs in at ~9.5 tons... well beyond the carrying capacity of any kind of current missile system, so you need a conventional aircraft to drop it.

As for Royal...

Read it again, and recalculate.  We are talking in Tons. I said Approx 22 Tons, he said 9.5 Tons. THen he Wikipedia'ed it to find I am right.

"COULD NOT COMPUTE"

"ABORT...ABORT"

"We Are going Down!"

Just....Like....Dat.

Omg. How can you be so incredibly, immensely foolish? Wow, just wow.
    Go back and check your wikipedia articles again - moab weighs around 22000 lbs and all three definitions of 'ton' (metric, uk, us - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ton) are around 1000 kg. So the right answer is something around 10 tons and _not_ 22 tons.

Again, I'm amazed. How old are you actually?

• Secret​Software

RoyalSchrubber wrote:

SecretSoftware wrote:

dahat wrote:

As for Royal...

"COULD NOT COMPUTE"

"ABORT...ABORT"

"We Are going Down!"

Just....Like....Dat.

Go back and check your wikipedia articles again - moab weighs around 22000 lbs and all three definitions of 'ton' (metric, uk, us - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ton) are around 1000 kg. So the right answer is something around 10 tons and _not_ 22 tons.

1 Ton = 1000 Kg

22 Ton = 22 000 Kg (what I said).

He said, 10.5 Tons = 10500 Kg.

Then I said he was wrong.

Then He goggled it as saw it was 21000 Kg = 21 Tons from Wiki (weak source).

So I don't know how to explain it anymore. Do you want to explain it in bananas and apples?

As for my age, I am old enough so as to not be not to be young enough.

Lastly, Do you want me to leave Ch9? How many of you don't want me here?

• Royal​Schrubber

SecretSoftware wrote:

RoyalSchrubber wrote:

SecretSoftware wrote:

dahat wrote:

As for Royal...

"COULD NOT COMPUTE"

"ABORT...ABORT"

"We Are going Down!"

Just....Like....Dat.

1 Ton = 1000 Kg

22 Ton = 22 000 Kg (what I said).

He said, 10.5 Tons = 10500 Kg.

Then I said he was wrong.

Then He goggled it as saw it was 21000 Kg = 21 Tons from Wiki (weak source).

So I don't know how to explain it anymore. Do you want to explain it in bananas and apples?

As for my age, I am old enough so as to not be not to be young enough.

Lastly, Do you want me to leave Ch9? How many of you don't want me here?

1Kg = 2.2 lbs

Moab is not 22000 Kg, it's 22000 lbs or 80,000 bananas. Cool

• brian.​shapiro

SecretSoftware wrote:

Secondly, I am not anti-American. I am anti-bush. That is a big difference. I like the American people, I just don't like the administration nor the foreign policy.

I think most Americans think there are problems with politics today, and that includes problems with the politics of the Bush administration. Americans believe government is corrupt, politics is ugly, and that a lot of the foreign policy that preceded Bush and which Bush extended with his war is wrong. Most Americans also believed going into Serbia was wrong. But at the same time, at least an equal amount of Americans supported Bush in elections as supported Democratic rivals. And at the same time that most Americans think the war is a mess and that we should find ways to withdraw, most also believe we have a responsibility to make sure Iraq is secure before we leave.

So the point here, is just that when you say you aren't anti-American but anti-Bush, remember that about half of Americans supported Bush in an election versus his opponents, because about half of Americans supported his foreign policy versus the foreign policy outlined by his opponents.

People may be unhappy with Bush, but don't see good solutions from those who are anti-Bush.

Why do you think Hillary Clinton is trying her best politically to carve out some position in the middle without alienating her party base? She knows this fact.

• Massif

Oh look! Cats!

• evildictait​or

dahat wrote:

SecretSoftware wrote:
    I see now you are hopeless. You are the one who said it weighted 9.5 (see your post above).

See my post above and you'll see I said it weighed ~9.5 tons which is inline with even the weight you quote (there are numerous weight values out there, hence the use of the ~).

9.5 tonnes (~22tons) not 9.5 tons.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.