Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

28 weeks later

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Monday night, I went to a sneak preview of "28 weeks later", the sequel to "28 days later". I have to say I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, the movie is pretty scary, has a great cast and awesome music. On the other hand, there are too many plot holes to ignore. Anyone else saw the movie yet?

• User profile image
    cornelius

yea excellent film seen it few months back in cinema

i loved the first one, i expected it to be a B class movie (which 28days later is as its pretty low budget) but it turned out to be a gem

then i taught they gonna destroy the sequel 28weeks later with usuall hollywood mumbo jumbo, but that was a pleasant suprise as well

cast is good and i like the ending [6]

and yea its fairly scary which i havent said about a horror film in a while, tho there are rough edges its well worth watching

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

TommyCarlier wrote:
    Monday night, I went to a sneak preview of "28 weeks later", the sequel to "28 days later". I have to say I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, the movie is pretty scary, has a great cast and awesome music. On the other hand, there are too many plot holes to ignore. Anyone else saw the movie yet?

I'm looking forward to it...And the new Resident Evil, too.

The scary thing about 28 days/weeks was that the 'dead' ran full speed rather than shuffle along like other zombie movies.

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Scan, you're right. They're not your average, slow, "must eat brain" zombies. They're pumped-up, super-aggressive, ADHD zombies running like hell, attacking anyone who's not a zombie. Actually, they're not dead or undead either, and they can be killed like regular people. So they're not really zombies, but just regular people with a terrible flu and the rude habit to bite people and spit blood on them.

• User profile image
    blowdart

TommyCarlier wrote:
    So they're not really zombies, but just regular people with a terrible flu and the rude habit to bite people and spit blood on them.

So most 5 year olds these days then?

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Yeah, British 5 year olds.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.